Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #33 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Bethany P.
Avondale, AZ
I use these wipes for so many things, they're very handy and clean so well, I'm really impressed. They aren't just great for the bathroom and kitchen either, I've used them to remove dust/grime/goop on the walls around my house and they are great
karen d.
I really like these wipes for allot of my babies toys and door knobs my baby likes to get everything she can get her hands on and this is a great product to clean allot of things and there is no mess when using it I love it!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love my Lysol bleach free sanitizing wipes. They do a fantastic job cleaning and disinfecting my counters. The fact that it's bleach free and uses peroxide is a huge plus. It's got a light clean smelling scent.
Adriana P.
Joint Base Andrews
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm a total clean freak and I have a few of these container laying around the house they make a quick clean up a breeze. Whether in the kitchen, the restroom or laundry room, they definitely come in handy.
Katelynn S.
These are hands down my favorite disinfecting wipes. We use them in out house for everything. The scents are always pleasant, it dries quickly and doesn't leave a soapy residue like many other wipes.
Soledad K.
Middletown, NJ
Lysol is a permanent cleaner in my bathroom, I have little children and always wipe it, it is not only to clean but to disinfect. I keep it also in my guess bathroom, easy to used and effective ;)
Molly B.
What a great product that makes cleaning the bathroom a little easier! These wipes get in all the hard you can reach places-faucet, corners, nooks & cranies...Can't beat the price either!
monay p.
Love these I use them almost for everything in the bathroom it leaves everything feeling clean and smelling clean absolutely a great product and is easy to find it's sold everywhere
Rachel H.
Scranton, PA
These wipes are fantastic! The best part about them when compared to other brands is that they don't leave a film behind! They give your room a fresh clean scent and wipe well!
Haley W.
White City, OR
We use these for everything to sanitize our bathroom and kill all the germs. They work great and they smell great and they help with killing germs and preventing sicknesses.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville, KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.