Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carstairs, Alberta

These disinfecting wipes work just as well as the regular Lysol ones do (although I can't actually see bacteria of course) but I wouldn't buy them again because I hate the smell.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.

It gets the job done but it leaves behind a lingering hydrigen perixide scent. also, the wipes don't seem to hold much product note do they smoothly glide over surfaces.
Angela L.
Angela L.

Easy and it gets the job done. The plus side is that it kills bacteria too. It dries very quickly so i don't have to worry about wiping it off with a dry towel
cheri b.
cheri b.
Canada, ON

Honestly i cant say anything but MUST HAVE! definitely in this terrible flu weather and germs!
convenient and easy to use. one hander can get the job done!
Paula S.
Paula S.
Dallas, TX

As a PreK teacher these are a must with all the germs my kiddos carry. I've avoided the stomach bug four times no because of these. Well worth the cost.
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA

Great product! I use this all the time during flu season on my handle bars, door knob and other household items. And I like to follow up with the spray
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
S Hempstead, NY

I really love lysol wipes, is convenient, is a lifesaver an also ur can recycled the container after u finish and used it for projects with the kids
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL

I love Lysol wipes, but this is probably my least favorite of the scents. They do a great job cleaning, of course. I just don't like the smell!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Prince George , British Columbia

I love Lysol wipes. They are so convenient, especially with a toddler. One thing I don't like is it leaves a little bit of white dust debreis.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Personally I did not find them to do anything that the other white did. I was not a fan because of them leaving a good amount of foam behind.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY

What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now