Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #18 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Walgreens*
Kim O.
These are the BEST for getting up all spills. I love the convenience of the packaging which makes them perfect for home or away from home.
Haley W.
White City, OR
We use these for everything to sanitize our bathroom and kill all the germs. They work great and they smell great and they help with killing germs and preventing sicknesses.
Erika v.
riverview, fl
This is bery useful for me i bought like 3 bottles every month and my kitchen is so greese free
Noelani O.
GARDENA, CA
This product is great!
You can quickly clean and disinfect your bathroom if you don't have the time of day.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Great to keep around car,house,boat,even good for cleaning kids hand in a pinch. No strong smell and easy to fined in store.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
I go through so many of these in my house. They are convenient and make life so much easie when it comes to cleaning.
Heather B.
We use these ALL the time at our house! They are so handy to use, especially on handles and knobs
Amanda B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Lifesaver! Use everywhere! Even pack a bag in my diaper bag to clean while we are out. Germs suck!
Rachel H.
Scranton, PA
These wipes are fantastic! The best part about them when compared to other brands is that they don't leave a film behind! They give your room a fresh clean scent and wipe well!
Lisa R.
Abilene, TX
After trying the Lysol Power & Free Spray and being totally disappointed I was skeptical of the wipes but they were much better. I used them to wipe down the stove, counters, high chair, car interior, kids plastic toys, and light switches. They looked very clean and smelled fresh. The wipes are soaked in the Lysol Power & Free cleaning solution so I would be sure to test the affect it might have on certain surfaces before going on a wipe craze. I have to say that the wipes really saved the brand for me.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.