Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
cheri b.
cheri b.
Canada, ON

Honestly i cant say anything but MUST HAVE! definitely in this terrible flu weather and germs!
convenient and easy to use. one hander can get the job done!
Paula S.
Paula S.
Dallas, TX

As a PreK teacher these are a must with all the germs my kiddos carry. I've avoided the stomach bug four times no because of these. Well worth the cost.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
S Hempstead, NY

I really love lysol wipes, is convenient, is a lifesaver an also ur can recycled the container after u finish and used it for projects with the kids
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL

I love Lysol wipes, but this is probably my least favorite of the scents. They do a great job cleaning, of course. I just don't like the smell!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Prince George , British Columbia

I love Lysol wipes. They are so convenient, especially with a toddler. One thing I don't like is it leaves a little bit of white dust debreis.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Personally I did not find them to do anything that the other white did. I was not a fan because of them leaving a good amount of foam behind.
amy p.
amy p.

This product is a real life saver in so many ways. It comes in handy in every part of the household! This product is definitely a must have.
Kaydee C.
Kaydee C.
Waianae, HI

Love these Lysol multi purpose cleaning wipes I use them to clean my kitchen counters and my children's dinner table
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Harrisburg, PA

These are my go to! With two small kids who are constantly making messes, these wipes are very convenient.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.

Perfect for disinfecting and just wiping surface down and different scents to pick from at a great price!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville, KY

What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now