Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, Texas

Great to keep on hand under the sink in the kitchen and in the bathroom. I love the hydrogen and peroxide Lysol wipes and spray
Coralis D.
Coralis D.
amsterdam, NY

I like this product I use every were in the house special on counter top and the bathroom and is very good
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Pasadena, CA

I used lysol wipes a lot for cleaning at work and they work well. The biggest complaint I have for these wipes are the smell. It's a turn off.
Tracey T.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, Nova Scotia

One of my favorite products ever, bar none. They make my life so easy. No piles of sponges and rags all over the place...just strategically placed containers of Lysol wipes. The perfect item for a house with two cats and a toddler!
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL

Love these you can use them any and everywhere I love these for my bathroom and kitchen so I don't have to use one of my rags or so many paper towel they clean so well love them...also they have plenty of solution on they don't feel like they dry out as fast..
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY

What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now