Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #18 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Walgreens*
Grieta A.
Got those on sale and was very satisfied with my purchase! Great wipes! Good price. Very pleasant scent.
Ashley O.
It might work really well, but the smell of the hydrogen peroxide in this really throws me off
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Best whipes ever! I use these for pretty much everything that needs cleaning in my house!
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
Love this product I use them to clean literally everything, and they smell great
Blaire L.
Peterborough, Ontario
So convenient! Pathetic wipes clean and disinfect at the same time and help save time and effort!
Tracy Q.
So easy to use and clean as you go. Convenient and cost effective. A must have in my home
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.