Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
Meira G.
Meira G.
Toronto, Ontario

Best whipes ever! I use these for pretty much everything that needs cleaning in my house!
Sofia S.
Sofia S.

Great smell cleanes super well, and it's just a must have for cleaning in general
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Always have some of these in the bathroom. They're so handy for quick clean ups.
Nakita M.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL, NL

Love this product I use them to clean literally everything, and they smell great
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville, KY

What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now