Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #32 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Melanie F.
Queens, NY
Absolutely love this product, it's so convenient, super easy. Leaves your bathroom shining. I use it for almost everything around my home.
Khima B.
BRAMPTON, Ontario
It works pretty well. I like the concept of wipes rather than having to take out a dishcloth and spraying it with disinfectant.
Teresa B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
#lysol is definitely my fav. Cleaning wipe!! Bye bye germs! I use them to clean everything from counter tops to toys!
Taneisha h.
Great product gets the job done real fast works on just about everything
Perfect for quick clean and disinfectant
Grieta A.
Got those on sale and was very satisfied with my purchase! Great wipes! Good price. Very pleasant scent.
Blaire L.
Peterborough, Ontario
So convenient! Pathetic wipes clean and disinfect at the same time and help save time and effort!
Ashley O.
It might work really well, but the smell of the hydrogen peroxide in this really throws me off
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Best whipes ever! I use these for pretty much everything that needs cleaning in my house!
Tracy Q.
Trenton
So easy to use and clean as you go. Convenient and cost effective. A must have in my home
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
Love this product I use them to clean literally everything, and they smell great
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.