Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #15 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Walgreens*
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Mega Parent Expert
This product I actually liked. Not only does it kill germs without the harsh chemical smell, it works just as good as the regular Lysol wipes.
Blaire L.
Blaire L.
Peterborough, Ontario
So convenient! Pathetic wipes clean and disinfect at the same time and help save time and effort!
Meira G.
Meira G.
Toronto , ON
Best whipes ever! I use these for pretty much everything that needs cleaning in my house!
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Toronto, ON
I love this stuff. I have at least one container of the regular kind in the bathroom and kitchen at all times. Kills germs? Cleans? Smells good? Yes, please.
Grieta A.
Grieta A.
Got those on sale and was very satisfied with my purchase! Great wipes! Good price. Very pleasant scent.
Tracey T.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, ['', '', '']
One of my favorite products ever, bar none. They make my life so easy. No piles of sponges and rags all over the place...just strategically placed containers of Lysol wipes. The perfect item for a house with two cats and a toddler!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.