Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #20 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Jet.com
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
I will never again buy this product! I was extremely unhappy. I bought this for two reasons 1) great price point 2) no bleach 3) I love the cleaning wipes! I do not love these. The wipes fell apart and were very flimsy. Paper towel would have worked better. They stink, bad. Not like a chemically stink like some products, which is because they're cleaning products. The Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide are rank. Last, they did not clean - don't even bother trying to scrub anything with them. Next time I'll pay a little extra a stick with Clorox.
Lisa R.
Abilene, TX
After trying the Lysol Power & Free Spray and being totally disappointed I was skeptical of the wipes but they were much better. I used them to wipe down the stove, counters, high chair, car interior, kids plastic toys, and light switches. They looked very clean and smelled fresh. The wipes are soaked in the Lysol Power & Free cleaning solution so I would be sure to test the affect it might have on certain surfaces before going on a wipe craze. I have to say that the wipes really saved the brand for me.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love these wipes! I was searching for a product that wouldn't be so hard on my hands as I am sensitive to bleach, but would still clean thoroughly and kill viruses and germs as well as bleach would. I came across these as I was browsing the shelves at my usual grocery store, purchased them on a whim and never looked back! They also have a really clean fresh scent that I really love, none of that overpowering lemon scent other brands seem to love!
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I like these, but I don't see how they are any better than the normal Lysol wipes. The smell is more subtle, which can be nice, but they work just the same. The only thing I wish was different with them is that they had more fluid in each container. They always feel pretty dry whenever I use them, which makes me end up using a few more wipes than normal.
Emy K.
Dover, DE
This product got the jib done but had some nasty aftermaths. Do not use on wood. Also try not to have skin contact because it actually brokr out my skin. I wish i would have used gloves but it should be great woth gloves used.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
I love these Lysol wipes. As a cosmetologist I have to keep my area clean and sanitized, and these wipes do the job! They also leave a scent that isn't too strong. A lot comes in the package as well so you get a good amount for what you pay for
Angel S.
I love using these wipes after I'm sick. I wipe down all the surfaces in my room and bathroom and feel much better after doing so! It does take quite a few wipes since they seem to dry out or just don't hold much product
Eloisa F.
Milpitas, CA
I love this one so much that i need to buy 24 boxes of to go packages. I put one each in every bathroom in my house.Great to clean & disinfect the top sink. Aside from our kitchen. This is my A1 #1 household essentials. Wipes easy to use disinfect every inch of my counter top in the kitchen, fridge hand, door knobs. Handrail at stair every inch of my house that i felt i have to clean
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
Love these you can use them any and everywhere I love these for my bathroom and kitchen so I don't have to use one of my rags or so many paper towel they clean so well love them...also they have plenty of solution on they don't feel like they dry out as fast..
Rita G.
This is really a great product since i have started to use this product a year ago. i have not gotten sick as much as i use to despite as how often i use to clean all the time.. Lysol really does kill the germs and makes your a healthier n cleaner place
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville, KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.