Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #15 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Walgreens*
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa, NY
I love these Lysol wipes. As a cosmetologist I have to keep my area clean and sanitized, and these wipes do the job! They also leave a scent that isn't too strong. A lot comes in the package as well so you get a good amount for what you pay for
Emy K.
Emy K.
Dover, DE
This product got the jib done but had some nasty aftermaths. Do not use on wood. Also try not to have skin contact because it actually brokr out my skin. I wish i would have used gloves but it should be great woth gloves used.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Easy and it gets the job done. The plus side is that it kills bacteria too. It dries very quickly so i don't have to worry about wiping it off with a dry towel
Paula S.
Paula S.
Dallas, TX
As a PreK teacher these are a must with all the germs my kiddos carry. I've avoided the stomach bug four times no because of these. Well worth the cost.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I love Lysol wipes, but this is probably my least favorite of the scents. They do a great job cleaning, of course. I just don't like the smell!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Personally I did not find them to do anything that the other white did. I was not a fan because of them leaving a good amount of foam behind.
Kaydee C.
Kaydee C.
Kapolei, HI
Love these Lysol multi purpose cleaning wipes I use them to clean my kitchen counters and my children's dinner table
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Harrisburg, PA
These are my go to! With two small kids who are constantly making messes, these wipes are very convenient.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Perfect for disinfecting and just wiping surface down and different scents to pick from at a great price!
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
I will never again buy this product! I was extremely unhappy. I bought this for two reasons 1) great price point 2) no bleach 3) I love the cleaning wipes! I do not love these. The wipes fell apart and were very flimsy. Paper towel would have worked better. They stink, bad. Not like a chemically stink like some products, which is because they're cleaning products. The Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide are rank. Last, they did not clean - don't even bother trying to scrub anything with them. Next time I'll pay a little extra a stick with Clorox.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.