Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#11 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
Rita G.
Rita G.

This is really a great product since i have started to use this product a year ago. i have not gotten sick as much as i use to despite as how often i use to clean all the time.. Lysol really does kill the germs and makes your a healthier n cleaner place
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa, NY

I love these Lysol wipes. As a cosmetologist I have to keep my area clean and sanitized, and these wipes do the job! They also leave a scent that isn't too strong. A lot comes in the package as well so you get a good amount for what you pay for
Daylyn B.
Daylyn B.

Bought these for a "quick" clean when I didn't have time to fully clean the bathrooms. Not overly impressed as it seems to leave a layer of filmy type on the counter when it dries. Would not repurchase these again, much prefer the spray types.
karen d.
karen d.

I really like these wipes for allot of my babies toys and door knobs my baby likes to get everything she can get her hands on and this is a great product to clean allot of things and there is no mess when using it I love it!
Angel S.

I love using these wipes after I'm sick. I wipe down all the surfaces in my room and bathroom and feel much better after doing so! It does take quite a few wipes since they seem to dry out or just don't hold much product
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL

I'm a total clean freak and I have a few of these container laying around the house they make a quick clean up a breeze. Whether in the kitchen, the restroom or laundry room, they definitely come in handy.
Soledad K.
Soledad K.
Middletown, Nj

Lysol is a permanent cleaner in my bathroom, I have little children and always wipe it, it is not only to clean but to disinfect. I keep it also in my guess bathroom, easy to used and effective ;)
Narmeen G.
Narmeen G.

I love this product for almost anything. Takes off germs and is very easy to use. Its soaked with product so it does get the job done effectively. As well, its affordable and not to pricey.
monay p.
monay p.
New York , Ny

Love these I use them almost for everything in the bathroom it leaves everything feeling clean and smelling clean absolutely a great product and is easy to find it's sold everywhere
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carstairs, Alberta

These disinfecting wipes work just as well as the regular Lysol ones do (although I can't actually see bacteria of course) but I wouldn't buy them again because I hate the smell.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now