BY LYSOL

Lysol® Vanilla & Blossoms™ Scent Disinfectant Spray.
Kills cold & flu viruses*.
Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.
Disinfectant spray.
Eliminates odors. see more...

Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Vanilla is my all time favorite scent and Lysol has always been my go to disinfecting spray. So naturally when I saw this product, I had to try it. Now this is the only one I'll use. I love that is doesn't have an over powering chemical smell and truly disinfects at the same time. The hint of vanilla compliments the scents already in my home. I use it daily to fight germs and bacteria that may be in my home to product myself and my family and it's the only brand I trust to do so.
Krystel H.
Spring, TX
This spray is super handy. It disinfect extremely well and it actually smells good. I would definitely recommend Lysol disinfectant spray in vanilla 👍👍 Lysol Vanilla & Blossoms Scent Disinfectant Spray
Susan F.
Lysol kills cold and flu viruses! Need I say more? I certainly will! I love the vanilla and blossom scent. It smells fresh and pleasant without being overwhelming. Kills germs, smells great!
Denise E.
Apple Valley, CA
The Lysol disinfectant spray's are also a must to keep around the house, the sense are wonderful and it's a germ killing workhorse. The price is good for everything that it does I love how you can count on that it kills the germs and it makes me feel good knowing that I can definitely count on it to do it's job.
Erin D.
We use this as a bathroom spray and a last touch everywhere spray on cleaning days. I don't know if it does all it claims but it doesn't leave a residue, smells quite nice, and masks poop smell fairly well. It isn't as magical as Poopourri but they work in different ways. I would repurchase again.
Lynda M.
While it does mask odors for a bit nothing replaces cleaning up whatever is causing the problem. Also I normally love vanilla but this doesn't really smell like vanilla to me. It smells a bit stale and strongly of alcohol. Some of the other scents are better than this one I believe.
Luis P.
Decorator Expert Level 2
The Lysol Disinfectant Spary, it is excellent option for kill bacteria in surfaces. I like to used every 48 hours for better result. I loved this scent.
Prany M.
I have one in every room in my house. Its great to keep the germs away especially when you have children.
Hollee M.
Battle Creek , MI
I like this spray but the lemon scent seems to be more effective and keep the dust and germs away longer.
Yakalis D.
North Miami, FL
I love is an easy and effective way to keep germs out especially when you have childrens in your house