Lysol Value Pack with Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes and Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Cirtus and Spring Waterfall, 2 Count uploaded by Lakeshia R.

BY LYSOL

A 75 count canister of Lysol dual action wipes plus a bonus 12.5 ounce can of spring waterfall disinfectant spray. 2 sides one for scrubbing, one for wiping. Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. Wipes with bonus spray value pack. see more...

Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
Where do I even start?! I have these in all bathrooms, kitchens, and in my car! These are a must in my household. They’re easy to use and so affordable! Such a quick clean up! Recommend these to all, and will continue buying them for a lifetime.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Love these products they work wonderful around the house keeps my home clean of germs and smelling nice I highly recommend it I got it at Walmart and there not to expensive definitely worth it I well continue to buy agin..
Brittany B.
Baytown, TX
In absolute LOVE with this product! It's my go to clean up wipe! The scent is very nice and strong enough to last! It could be a couple bucks cheaper but it's not bad for the price! Cleans really well! I buy 2/3 at a time every week! Absolutely amazing! Plus knowing my tables and counters are sanitized is evening better feeling after cleaning up!
Jasmine G.
When I use Lysol products it's perfect to disinfect everything. Since I have a baby now I use nothing but the wipes in lemon scent & it makes everything feel clean, look clean, & smell great. It's my favorite thing to use when I wipe down her stuff and kitchen countertops as well.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT MY WHOLE FAMILY ARE BIG FANS OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT. MY LIFE IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL I HAVE @LYSOL IN MY HOME.I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB.
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
I recently moved in with my boyfriend about 6 months ago after dating for two years. Living apart he never knew how extreme my OCD was with cleaning. Lysol wipes are all over our house and in whatever space I can store them! I use them for everything
Emma M.
Norcross
I used these on a mission trip I went on and they cleaned but they couldn't get all the expo off of a laminated sheet of paper. So I was a bit disappointed. I bought it at target in the travel section.
Gina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
There’s no other product I trust when I am cleaning. I use this in the kitchen, in the bathroom, and all over my house. Doorknobs included- you can never be too thorough 😉. Wipes are super convenient!
Morgan H.
Forest, VA
Lysol is my go to for disinfectant spray and cleaning wipes. They are always good to have on hand if anything needs to be disinfected or you just need to wipe down the counters after cooking!
Bih F.
Alexandria, VA
What I really love about this brand is that it doesn't really have a strong smell and ever since I started use the wipes and spray i have less cold and flu like i used to before

Amazon