BY LYSOL

Lysol touch of foam hand soap is gentle on your skin and yet tough on germs. This foaming hand soap pump creates a thick, creamy lather that kills 99.9% of germs on contact. It contains moisture-rich micro-bubbles to soften your skin and keep your hands from feeling dry after you wash them. Plus, this antibacterial foaming hand soap has a bright and fresh wild berry scent that works well in both kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Kristi M.
Cary, NC
I love a good foaming hand soap. I don't like the dispenser. Sometimes it breaks, and you can't replace it with a normal pump because then it won't foam. But the soap itself is wonderful. Fresh smelling and leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean.
Joanne P.
Boston , MA
Love this but not a fan of this particular scent. Wild berry and kitchen don't mix well for me. I prefer the original scent. You can usually catch these on sale at Target or CVS and get some cash back at times. I like that Lysol products kill germs
Britany J.
Council Bluffs
I like this product because I love to buy different scents of everything and soap is no different! My kids also love it because it's foam and smells good!!
Christina b.
I would definitely recommend this product in the house with kids love it and works so good not harsh on our skin and smells good to.
Alysia H.
This Lysol foaming hand soap is perfect for the kitchen or bathroom. In the kitchen it will be great to kill germs while cooking.
Brittany Q.
Laurel hill, NC
This is a fairly good hand soap. It's not my go to soap but I wanted to try it. I would recommend it to someone.