BY LYSOL

New. Luxurious Protection Soft on Skin, Hard on Germs. Creamy texture enriched with micro-bubbles delivers moisturizer to the skin. Non-drip lather starts to work on contact to kill 99.9% of Bacteria. Antimicrobial properties built-in to protect the pump New Lysol® Touch of Foam™ hand wash with dual effect is soft on skin and hard on germs.  The thick, rich, creamy lather woks on contact to kill 99.9% of germs, while moisturizer enriched micro-bubbles leave skin feeling soft and comfortable after every wash.  Now you can have soft and healthy hands for all of life s special. see more...

Lysol Touch of Foam Foaming Hand Soap
  • "It smells great, makes my hand feel clean without leaving any residue." in 1 review
  • "This soap leaves a residue type feeling after being rinsed off, doesn't leave your hands feeling clean. " in 1 review
Lissa O.
Miami , FL
Best hand soap of life! Love the lavender smell and the lightness of the foam. It doesn't dry out your hands no matter how many times you wash. I keep it the bathrooms and kitchen because it's even fun for the kids to actually wash their hands
Danielle J.
Newark, NJ
So let's begin by saying that I HATE anything cherry. But this soap definitely changed my mind. The smell is AWESOME. And your hands truly feel clean after using this soap. I will DEFINITELY be purchasing this again!
Alyssa D.
Parma Heights, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff makes my hand feeling fresh, clean and most of all SOFT! I couldn't believe the difference until I switched to this. Lovely rose and cherry scent. My daughter loves it too. You only need one pump.
Holley L.
Oakdale, TN
I have about four or five bottles of this in the house right now and I actually like them pretty well. Nice vibrant scents, and I never got any residue feeling on my hands..Watch the kids with it though--My little cousins freaked out as soon as they saw it was coming out as a foam and pumped out almost the whole bottle!
Tiffany D.
Charlotte, NC
I am so in love with this hand soap! It smells so good and cleans all the germs off. It's also cool because it's foam but it's a really smooth foam so it feel kind of silly when you are cleaning your hand so it doesn't dry them out!
Tricia T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I love this soap. Great for children to use as well. It doesn't make a big mess nor does the soap get wasted. The smell is amazing and leaves the hands feeling soft.
Joanne H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought the Creamy Vanilla Orchid scent and it smells amazing! it makes my hands feel nice and soft and doesn't dry them out. I love that it is antibacterial, and it's a Lysol product so it kills 99.9% of bacteria.
Lisa  W.
Easily dispense, forms rich lather and smells very refreshing I love using this stuff I like to refill it with other hand soap just add warm water but don't tell nobody :)
Dania U.
I received one as a gift. I love the fragrance. It smells great! My hands felt both clean and smelled clean. It is very easy to use. It gives out just the right amount to clean your hands (not too little and not too much).
Meghan H.
I really like the smell of the soap and the fact that it lasts for a while. it lathers up nicely and doesn't leave a residue. This is the only scent that I like though. The lavender and vanilla smells terrible