BY LYSOL

Conquer even the toughest toilet stains with this Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner. The thick formula coats the bowl above and below the waterline to remove lime stains, hard water stains, mineral deposits, and everyday dirt. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, leaving your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean and disinfected. Safe for use with plumbing and septic systems.

• Is this as great as its hyped up to be? I've been looking...4 Answers
  • I have had really good feed back from this product among ...3 Answers
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Lime & Rust Remover

Start your review of Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Lime & Rust Remover!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarah M.
Notre Dame
I feel silly saying this product changed my life, but it did! I had water stains that would not go away, I tried EVERYTHING. I tried this and the stains just disappeared, I didn’t even have to scrub hard. It is my solution to every cleaning problem. I’ve even used it in my shower for those water stains.
Amanda R.
Callahan
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works great. Perfect for those of us with wells high in iron content. Only toilet bowl cleaner I will buy. Rings and all come off in just a few minutes of soaking.
Leah H.
Almost cried when I found this. I'd tried so many different toilet bowl cleaners but none of them would get rid of the lime and rust stains. I was scrubbing like crazy and not getting anywhere. I was really embarrassed to have anyone use our bathroom. The first time I used this, I left it in the bowl and came back after 15 minutes and when I went to scrub, I barely needed to apply any pressure and the stains were GONE! The only reason I found this one is because I went to a store that I don't normally go to and it happened to be sitting there on the shelf. No other stores in my area sell this. So I go to that particular store JUST to purchase this one thing.
Nikki C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toilet bowl cleaner! It smells like peppermint which is nice compared to other chemical smelling bleaches. I live in a city with hard water so limescale and rust marks were all in the edges and whenere the water enters the bowl from. After using this product once a week for about a month all those spots were gone. Now this is the only toilet bowl cleaner I buy!
Melanie H.
Sweet Home , OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is by far the best on the shelf and very cheap..we have hard water (so bad it turns everything rusty colored) I use this in my stainless steel kitchen sink, toilet, porcelain bathroom sink, and fiberglass tub it wipes on leave for 10 minutes wipe over again and rinse..no scrubbing involved!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that this Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner removes lime and rust. I also really like this this product is a thick formula that coats above and below the surface. This helps to dissolve the tough rust stains and mineral deposits and makes cleaning easier. I definitely recommend it!
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This stuff is amazing. My toliets have had terrible stains since we moved in and NOTHING worked. Used this, let it sit for about 10 minutes per the instructions and they came perfectly clean with almost no effort. This is a must have if you have hard water!
Alicia C.
Goodyear , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Just perfect to clean those really bad areas almost on everything. I love having it at homes it makes a really big different and it doesn’t smell bad or strong totally recommended
Cassandra M.
Adelanto, CA
So I only bought this because it was on sale but I loved it! I put some inside the bottle and just leave it and then minutes later I flush the toilet and it looks brand new and super clean
Adele H.
This stuff makes it easy to scrub my toilet and it keeps it white. I let it do its thing for 10 minutes then do a quick scrub and my toilet is like new, plus the bottle lasts.
Jordyn U.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this as great as its hyped up to be? I've been looking at Target for it to try, but still haven't seen it.
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have had really good feed back from this product among friends. Wanted to give it a try. Has anyone tried and and if yes does it work. Thank you for responding

Walmart