Lysol® Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach

by Lysol

Reckitt Benckiser Disinfectant Bathroom Cleaner with Bleach, Liquid, 24oz BottlePackage Quantity : 1

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol® Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach!
How would you rate this product?
Miranda L.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This product works very well cleaning and disinfecting a toilet I put it on let it sit come back in a little bit scrub it there's no residue, the stains are out of the toilet and you know it's clean when you're done highly recommend this cleaner to anyone .
Zhuldyz Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lysol® Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach uploaded by Zhuldyz Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
When used liberally, this product gets the job done. I applied this and left it for about 2 hours. Came back and flushed the toilet and it had cleaned almost everything off. I applied it again and left over-night. This time I got out a scrub brush and scrubbed it off before flushing. The toilet bowl looks like now now!
Bethany P.
Sanborn, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I couldn’t find the original but this is just as good. Does a really good job when I need that extr clean. Bang for your buck in my opinion
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This toilet bowl clean works absolutely amazing. Super easy to use and the curved nose is perfect for getting under the edges of the toilet bowl. This cleaner gets the whole bowl super clean and back to looking white. Also has a very light cleansing scent but nothing overpowering. Definitely recommend. Lysol® Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach
Shuby S.
Brampton , ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Because this contains some bleach, there is a strong unpleasant odor. However, the product does a really good job of getting rid of any germs, stains, odors, etc. Better than the original. I recommend it
Brenda T.
Minneapolis, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This is the best toilet bowl cleaner ever. It just works well. No frills, no gimmicks, just does what it says it's going to do. The only room for improvement would be to make the formula a little thicker so it clings to the bowl a little longer. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Jennifer G.
Laredo, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
What I like about this bowl cleaner is I just leave it on for a couple minutes, and I don't even really have to scrub it. Just running the brush over it gets the job done. The scent is really pleasant compared to typical bathroom odors. Cost: $1.97 Cruelty Free: No Vegan: No Fill weight: 680.389g / 24oz
Amanda F.
Azle, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We have used this product a handful of times. I can't say it made much of a difference, definitely not my favorite. It's also pretty messy it's a thick gel and always leaks out of the top.
Sarah R.
Birmingham, AL
The neck on the bottle makes it easy to apply around the rim and the bleach definitely kills bacteria. I can go at least a week without scrubbing again. I use less than the recommended amount and still get a great clean.
Julieta C.
w Campbell Raymondville Tx.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
To real clean the toilets for sure i need this not to much work and real good effect i like this lysol cleaner thumbs up for this👍

Looking for your answer?