Lysol® Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach

by Lysol

Reckitt Benckiser Disinfectant Bathroom Cleaner with Bleach, Liquid, 24oz BottlePackage Quantity : 1

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol® Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach!
How would you rate this product?
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
What I like about this bowl cleaner is I just leave it on for a couple minutes, and I don't even really have to scrub it. Just running the brush over it gets the job done. The scent is really pleasant compared to typical bathroom odors. Cost: $1.97 Cruelty Free: No Vegan: No Fill weight: 680.389g / 24oz
Girard ohio
Purchased at: Dollar General
This product works very well cleaning and disinfecting a toilet I put it on let it sit come back in a little bit scrub it there's no residue, the stains are out of the toilet and you know it's clean when you're done highly recommend this cleaner to anyone .
Bryantville , MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This toilet bowl clean works absolutely amazing. Super easy to use and the curved nose is perfect for getting under the edges of the toilet bowl. This cleaner gets the whole bowl super clean and back to looking white. Also has a very light cleansing scent but nothing overpowering. Definitely recommend. Lysol® Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach
Birmingham, AL
The neck on the bottle makes it easy to apply around the rim and the bleach definitely kills bacteria. I can go at least a week without scrubbing again. I use less than the recommended amount and still get a great clean.
Because this contains some bleach, there is a strong unpleasant odor. However, the product does a really good job of getting rid of any germs, stains, odors, etc. Better than the original. I recommend it
Indianapolis, IN
This is my go to in toilet cleaners. It removes tough stains and leaves my toilet shining. It is very effective in doing it's job. Even if it's a little more expensive than other brands, I prefer it's scent. I would definitely recommend.
Azle, TX
We have used this product a handful of times. I can't say it made much of a difference, definitely not my favorite. It's also pretty messy it's a thick gel and always leaks out of the top.
782 w campbell Raymondville, TX
To real clean the toilets for sure i need this not to much work and real good effect i like this lysol cleaner thumbs up for this👍
Ontario
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this product! Cleans my bathroom amazing! Removes soap residue from my tub. I also use in my toilet tub as a cleaner. Smells okay but contains bleach so be careful.
St albert, AB
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Lysol® Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach uploaded by Aureanna B.
This is a great cleaner for your dirty toilets. I love how easy and amazing this cleaner is to use. The deep reach nozel is also a great asset. It isn't very expensive as you can purchase these at the dollar store. Love it.