Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner cleans, disinfects and removes the toughest stains in seconds. The thick formula sticks to the bowl for better cleaning. Lysol liquid toilet bowl cleaner kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria with complete clean power. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, to leave your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean, deodorized and disinfected.

How come your lids have a hard time.closing ?
When will it be available for sale again?
Is this your favorite toilet bowl cleaner?
Start your review of Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This works so good! This had my toilets sparkling and it cleaned it so quickly! You can find this in any store that sells cleaning supplies and it’s very cheap! I love this brand so I knew it would work!
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff is powerful! It gets my toilet boels so clean and white. I usually have issue with calcium and lime which causes the toilet bowl to smell, so I use this to freshen up my bathrooms. I just pour it inside the bowl soread with the toilet brush and flush!
carrie O.
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by carrie O.
I swear by this toilet bowl cleaner. I have hard water and it causes a ring in the toilet and a yellowing at the bottom. I squirt this on and let it sit for 20 mins and it comes right off making the comode look brand new.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Lisa M.
Purchased at: Target
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner is my favorite toilet cleaner. I like that it doesn't contain bleach and I think it does a great job of getting the toilet bowl clean. It has a great, fresh, almost minty scent. It's the only toilet cleaner I will buy!
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
This is another one of those products that I absolutely detest the smell of. Again, it cleans fine, but I hate the weird odor it has. I'm super annoyed that this is the only brand of toilet cleaner Sam's Club carries. They used to carry Clorox which is absolute miles better than this Lysol product.
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Destini B.
My mom always uses this brand and swears by it, so it’s all I use now. It definitely gets all the rough stains out and leaves my toilet sparkling! I highly suggest if you don’t mind a little chemical smell.
Kimberly P.
Grove City, OH
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Kimberly P.
This works well. Easily removes stubborn hard water stains in bottom of the bowl and leaves a pleasant fresh scent. Antibacterial, powerful and even works well on grout and shower nozzles. Found that out during this pandemic when stores were first out of anything that killed 99.9 percent of germs.
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,100 reviews
I love Lysol Power Toliet Bowl Cleaner! Lysol Power Toliet Bowl Cleaner works great and is easy to use. Lysol Power Toliet Bowl Cleaner is a good quality product at an affordable price. I will continue to buy Lysol Power Toliet Bowl Cleaner in the future.
carrie M.
Fullerton, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this product I prefer it In the foam but it work great, smell great and gets the job done. Very easy to use
Alice W.
Perfect angled bottle design to easily squeeze product under the toilet bowl rim. Leaves my toilets sparkling white every single time and a fresh scent in the air.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...