Lysol Spring Waterfall Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Julia V.Lysol Spring Waterfall Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Rockea J.

BY NONE

Lysol Spring Waterfall Toilet Bowl Cleaner: No mess Complete clean Freshens and cleans for up to eight weeks Antimicrobial protection in the hook to resist odor-causing bacteria see more...

Becky S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are awesome for keeping your bowl fresh and clean, especially if you have hard water where it looks like the tpiket needs cleaning every day. It keeps lime, rust and other materials away and stays out of the way whether the toilet seat is up or down.
Erica S.
Staten Island, NY
I got sick of constantly having to clean my toilet bowls all the time. I was a big pack of these at Costco so I decided to give them a try. My toilets no longer have to be cleaned so often! The only downfall, in my opinion, is that they don't last nearly as long as I thought they would. Supposedly it should last up to 4 weeks, but I found after about 2 weeks it was wearing down. Other than that, I really liked the product.
Annaissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
With children around, one of the dirtiest things around is a bathroom. After a long day, the last thing you want to do is scrub the toilets. Put your brushes away because you don't need it any more. You place one of these in your bowl and *bam* self cleans with every flush.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Another one of my favorite bathroom products it's inexpensive normally I purchase from a dollar store it's easy to put in the toilet and also easy clean up
Julia V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is and easy solution to get a good smelling toilet, have a refreshing and great scent. Not so effective to keep the toilet clean and sometimes if felts apart, but I'll keep buying it because I love the smell in my bathroom.
Nancy M.
Bakersfield, CA
Super easy to use. Just clip on to the toilet bowl. Keeps toilet smelling clean for a couple of weeks. Has a very pleasant clean scent. Easily found at your local market or drug store. Price is affordable. I would highly recommend it to busy moms.