BY LYSOL

Shop for Cleaning at The Home Depot. This flexible brush bends to fit in corners and along irregular surfaces. Powerful bristles provide scrubbing power. Treated with an antimicrobial agent that provides continuous product protection against odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew. see more...

Delialah B.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchase something similar to this brush in this brand at Walmart and it was so very flexible. it last long and the quality is very good. The plastic doesn't rot on the side of your sink.it was effective on the dishes and stove. I would recommend this to others for sure.
Marcela R.
Jersey city
This scrubbing brush does it's job. I like the fact that it has a Handel and you don't have to get your hands touching the product. Every time I use it works really well. I would say it's made of good quality.
Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
This brush is great. I use it for dishes and it is very effective. I like it a lot and would definitely repurchase. The scent is good and I think it is easily accessible to purchase would definitely recommend
Caitlin G.
This brush works really well! It's effective and really can get tough spots out. It's good value and is worth every penny! Its strong and made well in my opinion! I'd buy again
Alexus W.
Wilmington, DE
I use the scrubbing brush when cleaning the bathtub it makes clean up so much easier, I don't have to work so hard to scrub. I buy the product from Wal-Mart at a very decent price I rotate out brushes once a month.

Dayilen M.
Naples
Theses are great for scrubbinh and they get all the grime and dirt off every time I use them!!I REALLYrecommendthem!!