Lysol Rinse Clean Scour Pad, 2 count

by Lysol

Lysol Rinse Clean Scour Pad: Multi-purpose scrubbing pads are a must-have cleaning tool for every household Long-lasting pads scrub without scratching and rinse clean for reuse Treated with an antimicrobial agent that prevents the growth of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Rinse Clean Scour Pad, 2 count!
103 weimar st buffalo ny
All take and love all types of cleaning supplies I’m a single mother and boy do I need all the sponges and cleaning things with children dishes and messes lol Lysol products are very tough and love them I’ll take them all
Town Creek, AL
These Lysol scour pads are great at cleaning those tough surfaces. They are long-lasting and kill germs as well. These 2 ct. lasts a week or longer, depending on how often you use them. I would highly recommend.
Purchased at: Walmart
Does as the claims say. Gets off grime pretty quickly along with Lysol soap. Grease and oil is this cleaning pad enemy. It soaks into the old and makes the sponge smell bad
sanford
I love using these sponges they get gucky stuff off really good its a good sponge for stains and stuff that is stuck to the pan or a dish . There isn’t a scent to it and yes I do intend on buying this product again
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
It does what it says it can do. I’ve never given much thought about how this pad differs from other brands, but I do love lysol. I use it in my shower and it comes in handy to loosen stubborn dirt and grime on hard to reach places, behind faucets and on the shower floor.
Norman
I love using this stuff when I have excess food stuck to my pots and pans. The rough side really helps with that process. The only thing I would recommend when buying is to stock up because I noticed that they go by fast.
Ventura , CA
It's not bad. Pretty average scrubber. Pretty good value for the price. Conveniently available at any local Target or Walmart. Effective in scrubbing and lasts a decent amount of time. Usually stock up on 5 or more.
Arcadia, CA
Love love love!! This is one of the best sponges I have ever used!! I recommended them to a few friends of mine and they now refuse to use any other kind. We love them and they aren't expensive with so that's a perk!
Elmwood Park, IL
Purchased at: Target
These are some of my favorite sponges because I like the s our pad! It works great with burnt on stuff and hard to clean dishes. I get them for the best price at Target but sometimes find them at the dollar store!
Delran
Always use these sponges since I don’t have a dishwasher. Very good for scrubbing the hard stuff off of plates. Only bad thing is they get gross depending on the foods you have to clean off but awesome product