Lysol RAC04675CT Professional Disinfectant Spray; Fresh Scent; 19-oz. Aerosol Can; 12 Per Carton

BY LYSOL

Lysol 04675CT Professional Disinfectant Spray; Fresh Scent; 19-oz. Aerosol Can; 12 Per Carton EPA Registered hospital disinfectant in an aerosol can. Hospital disinfectant/deodorant is highly effective against TB; MRSA and HIV-1 (AIDS virus). Virucidal; fungicidal; bactericidal. Prevents odors and growth of mold and mildew. EPA Registered. - Antibacterial Cleaner see more...

Ashlee H.
Valdosta, GA
I use this almost everyday ! The smell lasts a very long time and it definitely disinfects. The price you pay is worth it because the bottle is huge . You can find this spray just about anywhere ! I will continue to buy it over and over again.
Kayla P.
Sonora
I love this product! I use it to disinfect my shears and clippers after haircuts in the salon! It smells clean and you can see bubbles when it's working. I get multiple cans at a time at Walmart and will keep buying it
Makeup By Carrie ..
BRONX, NY
It had a refreshing smell, I've tried various other scents which are awesome. It makes me feel good knowing that I'm killing germs at the same time. It's more money than most sprays of this type but it's worth it.
Meagan V.
Bronx
It's disinfects and it keeps your house smelling clean. The scent is super strong which could be good or bad depending. So definitely spraying a little goes a long way.
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Use it all the time. The smell is so refreshing and doesn't fade away fast. I'm constantly using it on my door handles to disinfect them in the winter time.
Karina O.
Laredo, TX
Reslly nice scent. I use it to clean my kids toys, table and mostly everything. I love it so much, i need to buy some😬 i run out of them
Jodi R.
Marysville, OH
I use this as a backup when I run out of my Lysol wipes. Works great and makes it easy to wipe up messes while disinfecting.
Tami I.
Richmond Hill, GA
This is the only disinfectant spray that i use never worry that its not doing its job . Not a strong smell and no mess
Daniela D.
San Jose
buenisimo para usarlo en areas clinicas o consultorios para una limpieza superficial. tambien es bueno tenerlo en la cocina o baños