Lysol Pro Basin, Tub & Tile Cleaner, 32 Oz. Trigger Spray, 12 Bottles per Carton

BY LYSOL

YYJ1007: Features: -Applicable Material: Fiberglass, Porcelain, Stainless Steel-Dirt Types: HIV-1, Staph, Strep, Tuberculosis (TB)-Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 pct-Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 pct-Capacity (Volume) : 32 oz-Packing Type: Trigger Bottle-Cleaner/Detergent Type: Bathroom-Application: Nonporous Surfaces, Tiles-Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents-Bathroom-Chemical Compound: Isopropyl Alcohol-Physical Form: Liquid-Scent: Fresh-Total Recycled Content Percent: 0 pct-Product is in compliance with the governmental EPA/CPG standards for environmental friendly products. see more...

Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
I used this to deep clean my shower and floor tiles! It worked great and cleaned nicely without having to scrub too hard. I purchased from Walmart for a good price and didn't have to use much. I use these products often and love them.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I use this daily in my bathroom. Keeps my bathroom smelling good and looking spotless. Super effective and meets my expectations so I will be recommending this product to others. It makes everything white again.
Taylor 🌿.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I had some stubborn spots in my grout and I had tried many products. I liked that this one was marketed to aim and stay. It did help but didn't remove the stubborn stains completely.
Peggy E.
Ewing
Use this for my tile shower and back splashes it gets rid of all soapy build ups and leaves everything fresh and clean
Lucy S.
I 💜 thus I keep it in my kitchen and bathroom for everyday cleaning. It has a pleasant sent and does a great job.
Cindy L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
No muss no fuss. Leaves everything smelling clean and sparkling with no residue. Ijust spray it on, leave and rinse away. Highly recommend