BY LYSOL #2 in Bathroom Cleaners

Thick formula clings to the bowl destroying the toughest stains. The angle neck bottle targets hard to reach areas including under the rim leaving your entire bowl sparkling and deodorized. see more...

• Who else prefers this brand over others?4 Answers
  • How is this for getting rings out of your toliet?1 Answers
  • How do you like it?Is that really good?5 Answers
Shelly M.
Black, MO
This is by far my favorite toilet bowl cleaner.  Just put it in the bowl and walk away. Go back and run your brush around it, flush and done. With a household of six it keeps our bowls clean. Plus it's Lysol, so you know it's killing germs along with cleaning. I would definitely recommend this product!
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach cleans and freshens my toilets. It's very affordable you can find this Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach just about anywhere. I like it cause it doesn't have a harsh smell it smells fresh and minty. If you haven't tried it you should it's a must have in my cleaning squad.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I love tje lyson brand. Its very important to me to disinfect as I clean. I wanna keep my family safe from as many germs as possible and we know the bathroom is the worst. This product cleaned and disinfects and leaves me knowing its sanitized.
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
Si quieres tener un baño limpio con buen olor y sin gérmenes esto es lo que nesecitas ya que funviona de maravilla para banos rechinantes y limpios lo consigues en Walmart target sams Costco en cualquier lugar y la verdad que. Vale la pena..
Tina A.
Middletown , OH
This is my go to toilet bowl cleaner.  It leaves the bathroom smelling fresh and after a few minutes of soaking, the toughest water stains can be scrubbed away.
Danielle S.
Little Rock
While this product did a great job, it was very expensive for such a small bottle. The cleaner came out very thick and seemed like a waste of product. The smell was good and I don't doubt it's disinfecting powers but I think I can find this in more reasonably priced competitors.
Rachelle S.
This is the brand toilet cleaner I have always used and my mother always used when I was a kid.  I think it cleans better and quicker than any other brand.  I also like that it leaves blue in the toilet so you know the toilet is clean.  I will continue to purchase.
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner Its thick & really cleans the toilet. It doesnt smell bad either, which is a plus for me. I always recommend this.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I love this toilet cleaner. If you miss a spot it's colored so it shows where left to scrub. Peace of mind knowing you always have a clean bathroom at home.
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
This is my go to toilet bowl cleaning product. It sticks well to the sides and allows me the time to clean without sliding down so fast. I have used others but keep going back to this one. It freshens and whitens very well too. I highly recommend this one.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
How do you like it?Is that really good?
James S.
Who else prefers this brand over others?
Lisa F.
How is this for getting rings out of your toliet?

Amazon