Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 8oz, 10X Cleaning Power

by Lysol

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach brightens, cleans and disinfects your toilet bowl. Most bathrooms can be a breeding ground for germs, but Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner provides peace of mind. The thick formula clings to the bowl, brightening your...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 8oz, 10X Cleaning Power!
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Lo amo con locura mi toilet le estaban saliendo manchas color amarillas y compre diferentes productos y no se lo quitaba, y empecé a probar este producto y me di cuenta que si lo quito ahora se a vuelto el favorito para limpiar mi baño, y aunque está un poco costoso creo que vale la pena deja muy limpio mi baño
I bought this from Dollar Tree for just $1 & it works great. I love the scent. It's powerful so you don't need a lot. I'll definitely be buying more & not just one bottle next time.
Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 8oz, 10X Cleaning Power uploaded by Wendy C.
Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 8oz, 10X Cleaning Power uploaded by Wendy C.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Works pretty good!!! Out of the blue I notice my toilet was getting stained around the rim and this worked really good at cleaning and getting rid of toilet stains!
Boise, ID
This doesn't work very well for a toilet bowl cleaner. It is really thin so most of it just runs off. It doesn't remove stains or rongs. Worst of all it ia mint scented!!! I don't want my toilet to smell like toothpaste!
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is literal magic. My husband and I have been trying to get rid of a yellow ring in our toilet for a long time and other products thinned it out but it was always there. I put a thick coat of this on and scrubbed and it thinned more than any of the others. I put another coat on and left it for about 10-15 minutes flushed and scrubbed and yall the ring is COMPLETELY GONE! It does have a kind of odd minty scent but for how well it works I do not care one bit. Totally worth the price.
Spring, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great on grime rings. Use with 2 boys 2 men and myself! Great trusted product in my household has never let me down