BY LYSOL #2 in Bathroom Cleaners

Thick formula clings to the bowl destroying the toughest stains. The angle neck bottle targets hard to reach areas including under the rim leaving your entire bowl sparkling and deodorized. see more...

• Who else prefers this brand over others?4 Answers
  • How is this for getting rings out of your toliet?1 Answers
  • How do you like it?Is that really good?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bailey F.
Reedley
This is the best toilet bowl cleaner i have ever used, and the only one I've used for the last 8 years! Its so strong, it literally makes my toilet shine. Once my mom bought some and it leaked and burned a hole in her car carpet. So its pretty powerful. They carry it at my local dollar tree, so that's amazing. Love it!
Katie B.
Valparaiso
This toilet cleaner works very well! We have hard water that creates quite a build up. Once we use Lysol toilet cleaner, wait 30 minutes, and scrub and we are good! I've also used it in my bathtub for mildew when nothing else worked.
yanira z.
pasadena, TX
Best cleaner ever i just put it all over the bath tub or toilet especially where there is stains and let it work its magic for 5 to 10 minutes then i rinse and scrub and all the stains come off very easily.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I'm obsessed with Lysol!
I use there products for all my house cleaning.
This Lysol power toilet bowl cleaner I use for my big cleaning one a week.
It got all the toughest things out.
I got it at Walmart.
I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Becky S.
This toilet bowl cleaner from Lysol has a very viscous consistency so it cleans to the sides if the bowl making sure to clean everything and make it easier for you so there is less scrubbing involved.
Madison S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love that they started making toilet bowl cleaners like these they are so awesome you line the bowl with them then let it sit so it can settle down and coat the whole bowl I feel like after scrubbing the stuff really gets my bowl looking clean white and new again and I love the fresh clean scents it leaves
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love toilet cleaner it's very effective and very easy to use, I use this 2 times a week to keep my toilet germ free I love it it's very affordable and I got mine from local supermarket ,I do recommend this it keeps your toilet cleans and it works great and fast
Harleen A.
It is a very effective toilet bowl cleaner. It remove the foul smell and any dark spots from the bowl. I also use it to remove black mildew from around bath tubs. Very effective!!!
KHADIJAH M.
I love all Lysol products. I love having a Lysol toilet product. It cleans my toilets so well and makes them fresh! I clean my toilets every other day and this gets the job done.
Shelly M.
Black, MO
This is by far my favorite toilet bowl cleaner.  Just put it in the bowl and walk away. Go back and run your brush around it, flush and done. With a household of six it keeps our bowls clean. Plus it's Lysol, so you know it's killing germs along with cleaning. I would definitely recommend this product!
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
How do you like it?Is that really good?
James S.
Who else prefers this brand over others?
Lisa F.
How is this for getting rings out of your toliet?