Lysol® Power Soap Scum & Shine Bathroom Cleaner 22 fl. oz. Spray Bottle uploaded by Beverly B.

BY LYSOL #84 in Bathroom Cleaners

Use on all washable hard, non-porous surfaces that can be found in the bathroom. Great on glazed porcelain and glazed ceramic tile, stainless steel fixtures, laminated plastic, linoleum and vinyl. For all other surfaces, test on a small hidden area before use. see more...

Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
If your looking for a great bathroom cleaner that disinfects with out the over powering odor that most cleaners have then this is for you. I have used it for years now. I have allergies and sinus problem's and this cleaner doesn't bother me, no skin irritation from using it.
Lindsey N.
Love love love this! The only thing I will buy to clean my toilets, sinks, and tubs. It's fast acting and clean as soon as I wipe it away! I have an issue with my children leaving big toothpaste clumps all over the sink and as soon as I spray this on them it's gone rather if it's been there for 4 hours or 4 days !
Shea B.
La Salle , CO
This product seemed to work great but you would need a well ventilated area or you'll be coughing a lot. We bought it at our local grocery store and I probably will not purchase again. Not worth choking to death over
Kamesha J.
Raleigh, NC
I really like this product! As a working professional juggling work and other activities, sometimes keeping up with cleaning gets difficult. It's always great to have a product that is easy to use. Just spray and clean, no tough scrubbing is involved. Another great product by Lysol!
Tierra R.
This product works amazing! I was able to use it on my entire bathroom, instead of having to use 5 different products. The smell wasn't too strong either and left my bathroom also smelling clean for days!
AlexandTonya S.
Keystone Heights
This product cleans like no other leaving my tub streak free and shiny! It scrubs away soap sum like no other I love this product
Ipo C.
Kekaha, HI
I constantly clean my bathroom and this helps me keep up with my daily cleaning. The smell is fair ly strong but tolerable
Nadine S.
Douglas, AZ
I use this in my bathrooms and it works great. It's has a nice clean smell and leave my bathroom looking shiny and clean!
Cynthia D.
I love Lysol brand!! It kills up to 99% of germs and makes your house smell fresh after cleaning n
D M.
San Sebastian
I love all the products Lysol because of his power of desinfecting and cleaning