BY LYSOL

Kills 99.9% of germ s in seconds on hard nonporous surfaces (Kills 99.9% of Salmonella choleraesuis (salmonella), Escherichia coli (E. Coli), Staphylococcus aureus (Staphylococcus), Streptococcus pyogenes (streptococcus)). Kills bacteria such as... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nadia M.
Covington, GA
I am a fan of all things Lysol. I love that I can clean and disinfect at the same time. Many products only advertise clean or disinfect but you're getting an added bonus with Lysol Power Kitchen Cleaner. I love the amazing smell and the confidence of a truly clean kitchen that kills 99.9% of germs.
Danielle A.
Lysol is a product that is used often in our home. We trust this brand to do exactly what it claims it does. It's competitively priced as does the job. The only con is that it has a strong smell despite the fragrance.
Cara L.
Columbus, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've always loved Lysol brand products as I've found they are the most efficient and require the least amount of extra scrubbing. This gets off all of the grease and slime buildup on my stove and counters, while leaving a great smell behind. Will definitely buy again for kitchen cleaning!
Amanda H.
Great, strong, effective kitchen cleaner! Lysol is always amazing at getting surfaces clean and leaving you with the peace of mind. Nice scent as well.
stephanie d.
HALTOM CITY, TX
#1 kitchen cleaner in my opinion! light smell, not over powering. doesn't leave a "film" on the counters or stove.
Lacee R.
Lakeland, FL
Are use pretty much all Lysol products for my kitchen and bathroom. They get the job done without any harsh smells
Hannah P.
Kernersville, NC
Use this atleast twice a week! Smells great and gives a nice deep clean. Worth the price.