Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesLysol
Power & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Lavender Fields

Lysol Power & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Lavender Fields

by Lysol

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach brightens, cleans and disinfects your toilet bowl. Most bathrooms can be a breeding ground for germs, but Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner provides peace of mind. The thick formula clings to the bowl, brightening your toilet as it cleans and disinfects. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, leaving your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean, deodorized, and disinfected.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Power & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Lavender Fields!
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Lysol Power & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Lavender Fields uploaded by Kate G.
Purchased at: Walmart
We all have to clean the toilet so it might as well be easy and smell good! I really enjoy lavender scents. This is a great brand for cleaning anything. I can even find it at Dollar Tree sometimes! This really works well and will make you feel confident in your clean.
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Lysol Power & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Lavender Fields uploaded by Eva B.
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell of this product. It is an excellent toilet bowl cleaner. Leaves them smelling delicious and very clean. I super recommend this product 🤩🚽[product:lysol-power-&-fresh-toilet-bowl-cleaner-lavender-fields]
Lakeisha  J.
Kosciusko, MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lysol Power & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Lavender Fields uploaded by Lakeisha  J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product very effective and it has a long lasting fragrance. Keep toilet clean and smelling good. Help fight against germs. Very good value
Lanie H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
This has a very nice scent and not an overpowering chemical smell. Gets toilet clean and disinfected. Gel clings to sides of toilet so you can scrub toilet clean. Leaves a fresh scent behind. Recommend giving this toilet cleaning product a try.
Brittany L.
Springtown, TX
Lysol Power & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Lavender Fields uploaded by Brittany L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far one of the best products I've used to clean my bathroom yet. It cleans, disinfects & always makes my whole bathroom smell really fresh even after I'm done cleaning
Rebecca C.
Boling, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Lysol Power & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Lavender Fields uploaded by Rebecca C.
Lysol Power & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Lavender Fields I use this brand to keep my toilets clean. It works effectively at keeping them clean and disinfects the area. The lavender scent in this item makes it more pleasant then usual. It's so important to disinfect and keep clean the area that everyone is in and out of the most.
Jocelyn  L.
Johnstown, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This lavender Lysol cleaner makes cleaning the toilets a little easier. It leaves a fresh scent but also have the power to remove unwanted stains or grime from the bowl. We buy ours from Walmart. You don’t have to use very much cleaner, a lot goes a long way.
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This cleans the toilet very well, and it's thicker than the previous brand I was using which I like. It also has an awesome smell that leaves the bathroom smelling so fresh
Cheri C.
Oregon City, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Love lavender and I love lysol but the smell usually isnt the best. I think adding some lavender scent was a great idea. I like that it 99.99 percent of germs and I reccomend it.
Dana D.
Eldridge, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This does the job. There isn’t much more to say but it keeps the bathroom fresh and cleansed.

Looking for your answer?