BY LYSOL

Lysol power and fresh toilet bowl cleaner coats the entire bowl for a sparkling, fresh-smelling clean. Cleaning and disinfecting your toilet is a breeze with Lysol power and fresh toilet bowl cleaner. The thick gel formula coats the bowl above and... see more...

Buy on Target
Jamie R.
Strasburg, IL
I received a free sample of Lysol Power & Fresh 6 Ocean Fresh Scent Automatic Toilet Cleaner for an honest review. Where it keeps my toilet smelling fresh, and the water staying clean, it really has not done a wonderful job keeping the sides any better than if I had not used it. You almost need one for all four sides of the toilet for it to be really effective, so it does not stick out from any other products similar to it. However, you can see it working when you flush and is great to have in the toilet in between cleanings.
Mekenna C.
Fort Hood
I like these. They make the entire bathroom smell clean. I also noticed that my toilet bowl stays whiter than before when I wasn't using these. I don't think they really wash away the ring in the toilet bowl but after cleaning my toilet bowl and placing one of these in it, it sure keeps my toilet bowl cleaner and smelling great. I like how it hugs right up against the bowl too. Some similar products don't hug up as close to the bowl and the water doesn't really run on it or thru it when flushing the toilet. Would I buy these? Yes, I probably would, they seem to be lasting longer than similar products. If my review was helpful, please let me know. *I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion* Lysol® Power & Fresh 6 Ocean Fresh Scent Automatic Toilet Cleaner 1.37 oz. Carded Pack
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
No one wants to constantly be cleaning their bathroom toilets but at the same time no one wants a dirty bathroom either!  These babies are perfect to keep that freshly cleaned bathroom looking as such.  They don't work as well as I wished but they help quite a bit
Amber M.
Kent , OH
Cleans my toilet so well on each flush and leaves such a fresh scent for almost 3 weeks! There are 3 people in my house who flush alot, so that speaks volumes!
Mackenzie K.
Kingston, WA
I hate cleaning toilets! It is my least favorite jobs whole cleaning up! I love having these to keep my toilet clean and fresh in between deep cleanings!
Amber S.
Jack, AL
This is a great product and helps my bathroom smell great! The price is great and the scent last for days! Recommend others to try this.
Ashely W.
I love using this in my bathrooms to keep the toilet bowl fresh in between cleanings. It have a nice fresh scent.
Anjani P.
Pearland, TX
does wonders on the toilet, it keep it clean every time you flush and helps keep the toilet from smelling.