Lysol® Power & Fresh 6 Ocean Fresh Scent Automatic Toilet Cleaner

by Lysol

Lysol power and fresh toilet bowl cleaner coats the entire bowl for a sparkling, fresh-smelling clean. Cleaning and disinfecting your toilet is a breeze with Lysol power and fresh toilet bowl cleaner. The thick gel formula coats the bowl above and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol® Power & Fresh 6 Ocean Fresh Scent Automatic Toilet Cleaner!
Vancouver , WA
Purchased at: Target
I love this cleaner. The fit is a little weird to the bowl but I don’t even notice it now. This makes it so I can go a little longer without scrubbing. It cleans the bowl for me every time. I would definitely recommend this product!
Fort Hood
I like these. They make the entire bathroom smell clean. I also noticed that my toilet bowl stays whiter than before when I wasn't using these. I don't think they really wash away the ring in the toilet bowl but after cleaning my toilet bowl and placing one of these in it, it sure keeps my toilet bowl cleaner and smelling great. I like how it hugs right up against the bowl too. Some similar products don't hug up as close to the bowl and the water doesn't really run on it or thru it when flushing the toilet. Would I buy these? Yes, I probably would, they seem to be lasting longer than similar products. If my review was helpful, please let me know. *I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion* Lysol® Power & Fresh 6 Ocean Fresh Scent Automatic Toilet Cleaner
Lysol® Power & Fresh 6 Ocean Fresh Scent Automatic Toilet Cleaner uploaded by Shan E.
I received this automatic toilet bowl cleaner for free in exchange for review from Crowdtap. The specific formula was Power & Blue 6 in Atlantic Fresh scent. This cleaner didn't work that well with my toilet bowl, but our water is harder, and the flushing doesn't work like some other toilets. If this was used in the average toilet it might do a good job at keeping down build up and keeping the bowl fresh. It did have a pleasant deodorizing effect, but didn't do so well at keeping the bowl clean.
Strasburg, IL
I received a free sample of Lysol Power & Fresh 6 Ocean Fresh Scent Automatic Toilet Cleaner for an honest review. Where it keeps my toilet smelling fresh, and the water staying clean, it really has not done a wonderful job keeping the sides any better than if I had not used it. You almost need one for all four sides of the toilet for it to be really effective, so it does not stick out from any other products similar to it. However, you can see it working when you flush and is great to have in the toilet in between cleanings.
Coal Valley, IL
I loved how easy this was to install. The plastic holder seems flimsy at first and doesn't seem to fit right against the toilet, the water does get to it. It smells very fresh! My main complaint is that this particular one only lasted about 2 weeks. Considering we are at school and work during the day and we have another toilet, this one isn't used often. I was hoping to get closer to the four weeks as listed.
Michigan City , IN
No one wants to constantly be cleaning their bathroom toilets but at the same time no one wants a dirty bathroom either!  These babies are perfect to keep that freshly cleaned bathroom looking as such.  They don't work as well as I wished but they help quite a bit
Kent , OH
Cleans my toilet so well on each flush and leaves such a fresh scent for almost 3 weeks! There are 3 people in my house who flush alot, so that speaks volumes!
Reedsburg, WI
I hate cleaning toilets! It is my least favorite jobs whole cleaning up! I love having these to keep my toilet clean and fresh in between deep cleanings!
Jack, AL
This is a great product and helps my bathroom smell great! The price is great and the scent last for days! Recommend others to try this.
I love using this in my bathrooms to keep the toilet bowl fresh in between cleanings. It have a nice fresh scent.