BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Paola D.
Sunrise, FL
Very powerful cleaning solution. I use it on the bathroom and kitchen. Helps with quick easy and perfect clean up
Christina A.
newtown Sq
Lysol is the best. I feel better using these problems to help kill any viruses or germ in my house and classroom.
Allison R.
I really like this product for cleaning. Super easy to use and when I’ve bought it I used it very often to clean.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
Love this for on the kitchen counter. Smells great and easy to use. I don't have to worry about spilling product
Katie s.
Lakeland, FL
Used this to clean my sliding glass door . Worked wonders. Better than windex and didn't leave a chemical smell
Linda D.
Ludowici, GA
Love this product, it works great and it doesn't leave a film on the surface im cleaning. I use it all the time
Melissa A.
Arab, AL
These are fast and easy. They clean really well. They last a long time. They smell great and are a good price.
Isabella F.
Duncanville, AL
I love cleaning supply . But, I love how it gets rid of germs and has a very nice smell to it . Not to pricey .
Ali S.
Ann Arbor, MI
This cleaner is very convenient! It has an easy to push top so you can get a small or large amount of cleaner.
Brittney L.
The Villages, FL
This product smells disgusting. I don’t use it because the smell is so strong. I will not be buying this again
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's