BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
Love this for on the kitchen counter. Smells great and easy to use. I don't have to worry about spilling product
Paola D.
Sunrise, FL
Very powerful cleaning solution. I use it on the bathroom and kitchen. Helps with quick easy and perfect clean up
Alexis M.
Saint Louis, MO
Doesn't work all that well considering the price, did not work any wonders for me, but I have heard good reviews.
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Love this for easy use for counter tops in the bathroom . Love the push top and the smell is great not to strong
Kathy P.
Portville
Love my Lysol!! I have multiple homes that I clean and always, always take my Lysol. Best product on the market!
Evangelina M.
Orange
I love it I clean my bathrooms with this and it does a great job I love it it’s a good value and very affordable
virginia w.
This is so easy to use makes cleaning super fast!!!!!!! It helps me so I can have more time to do other things...
Jennie S.
Easy to use. It is also handy. It's kept by my kitchen sink. Take a dry cloth to the top, press down and presto!
Tabetha W.
Corpus Christi, TX
They were good for getting small messes up not the best on bigger rougher messes and didn't really like the smell
maggie s.
Fairfax, VA
This smells really good. I think it works well too. I bought this at Walmart a long time ago and we still use it
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?