BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Tisha S.
Bossier City, LA
Best product ever. smells so clean, it will make you feel like you've cleaned your house a million times i one day.
Paola D.
Sunrise, FL
Very powerful cleaning solution. I use it on the bathroom and kitchen. Helps with quick easy and perfect clean up
Dez E.
Smells amazing & does the job what else can I say . You can use a wash cloth or paper towels to get product out .
Syretta A.
I actually bought this because I had a coupon. This is so convenient to use.you can place it in the counter top.
Ezequiel g.
they are great ... my husband was sick and thouse hing help eme clean my home and desifectant too like it guys!!!
Anna H.
Corp Christi, TX
Leaves the counter tops and bathroom extra clean and spotless. The aroma that is left is so fresh and not so bad.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
Love this for on the kitchen counter. Smells great and easy to use. I don't have to worry about spilling product
Allison R.
I really like this product for cleaning. Super easy to use and when I’ve bought it I used it very often to clean.
Christina A.
newtown Sq
Lysol is the best. I feel better using these problems to help kill any viruses or germ in my house and classroom.
Jennie S.
Easy to use. It is also handy. It's kept by my kitchen sink. Take a dry cloth to the top, press down and presto!
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's