BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Shauntee N.
It’s easy to use and can be neatly stored in your countertop. The smell is amazing and it has great cleaning power.
Rachel F.
Virden, IL
Love the ease of lysol tap top multi purpose cleaner. Makes cleaning a breeze with no residual cleaner left behind.
Amrin S.
I love these wipes! They have the best micro cloth that really helps take out stains that have been left for days!
Claire S.
Gibson City, IL
Cleans really well and smells well to! I use this cleaner to clean all my surfaces in the kitchen and the bathroom.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
The concept of this cleaning product is the best! however I'm not a fan of the scent, it's a little strong/bleachy
Bao M.
I use this product on almost every thing in my house, counter top, toilet, mirror. I highly recommend this product.
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
love love its great and smells awesone. always feel like it is clean and sanitary after i am done with my cleaning
HeavenLy H.
Palestine
Easy to use and smells great! It can really spread across a whole room, and only 2 of these covered my whole house!
Lisa W.
Centertown, KY
I really liked the tap top bottle. I can wet a paper towel and wipe off all around the sink with one hand. Love it
Samantha N.
Davenport, FL
So easy and convenient to use ! Super fast soap access which I love because I used ALOT of soap when washing dishes
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's