BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
The package on this was not smart. The actual bottle packing is great and reusable. However the smell was disgusting!
maggy c.
Love the product it makes my house clean n no germs love it those. A great job I recommend it to anyone who loves It
Gabby P.
Elmhurst, IL
Cheap and easy to use! Love the smell! Would totally buy again! Perfect for when little siblings or kids make a mess!
Kelsey L.
I don't really enjoy the citrus smell but this is a very convenient product and saves space and a little bit of time.
I ♡ M e.
Edinburg, TX
I use this product every day. It removes grease super easy and makes cleaning so easy . I love the easy tap feature.
Jessica R.
Fresno , CA
So convenient for the kitchen. I love having this because it's easy to use and cleaned so great. It's smells amazing
Dollie Jo G.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Love lysol products! They all smell so clean and work great. They can be on the pricey side but it's worth the money.
Kristhina R.
Laurel, MD
This is the bomb for tables and countertops. I haven't had an issue yet. It cleans with minimum effort. Smells great
crystal c.
I love this for the bathroom or the kitchen. when I don't feel like mopping I put a little on the floor. works great.
Jossy R.
Casselberry, FL
I love this product because is good cleaning and smell good and kill germs and is ese to use the product and is ship
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's