BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Brittany W.
Monroe, WI
So convenient and easy to use! Love the way it looks, almost decorative so I don't need to hide it when I have guests!
Janae M.
Benton, KY
Wonderful cleaner! Great brand! Does wonders to get dirt and messes up! I highly recommend using this cleaning product!
Kyndal S.
Attalla, AL
Cleans everything really nicely and has an amazing smell!! I highly recommend this product for your disinfecting needs.
crystal c.
I love this for the bathroom or the kitchen. when I don't feel like mopping I put a little on the floor. works great.
Jessica R.
Fresno , CA
So convenient for the kitchen. I love having this because it's easy to use and cleaned so great. It's smells amazing
Lissette O.
Boise
Love using this on the toilet when I do the cleaning. It really does disanfect the toilet well. The scent is a plus.
maggy c.
Love the product it makes my house clean n no germs love it those. A great job I recommend it to anyone who loves It
Lear46412 Nayreth Jeniree A.
This multipurpose cleaner is fabulous does different functions and has a pleasant smell no allergies 100℅ recommended
Elizabeth V.
Dallas, TX
I like this before u don't have to squeeze and contaminate the bottle u simply press down with the paper towel or rag
Andressa L.
Good product, but you have to use a lot of the product to have something really clean, it's not to strong the smell.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's