BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Noemi P.
Keeps your home ready for any last minute guests. Saves you from embarrassment and keeps your home looking nice and shiny
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
Picked this up at the $1 it was full size and amazing, easy to pump. Great to use anywhere. Can't wait to pick up again!
Silvia S.
Love this to clean the kitchen countertops and kitchen table. doesn't have a chemical smell like most cleaning products.
Liza R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a great product. Lysol always has good products. They cut through grease and grime with not a lot oh elbow work.
Bessy P.
Jonesborough, TN
Es muy bueno, pero sus químicos son muy fuertes y tengo que usar guantes y mascarilla para no dañar mis manos y pulmones.
Christy F.
Auburn, WA
Love the smell, the shine too and the prices too.Can't beat that! Thank you.it is great to have a home smelling so clean
MzPretty P.
I keep these every where around the house and I also give this to my daughter teacher at the beginning of the school year
Yesenia P.
Stockton, CA
I love this product I clean my house make my house smell super clean and very seriously I just love this amazing product
Patricia T.
new york
Only use this once, I got it from a neighbor but would definitely use this again. My next target run I'm going to buy it.
whitney h.
I did not like the smell of this product. I used a hydogen peroxide no scent and also this one and it just smelled awful.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?