BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Jennifer C.
Mesquite, TX
First off it smells amazing! It does the job right! You cannot go wrong with this! Defenitely a must have for cleaning day!
Yolanda T.
Ruston, LA
I didn't care for this product, it didn't remove the grease grime I was trying to clean, nor did I care for the smell of it
Jessica O.
1,172 reviews
This cleaner really gets the job done! With two kids and a dog, we need something that can work w one use—and this is it!!
Tammy G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I keep one of these in each bathroom. It is great for quick cleanups. Makes it so much easier to keep 2 bathrooms cleaner.
Megan L.
It does a good job at cleaning and it smells okay, but pretty artificial. It's not my favorite but it's not super expensive
Yesenia P.
Stockton, CA
I love this product I clean my house make my house smell super clean and very seriously I just love this amazing product
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Me encantan los productos de esta marca! Huelen riquisimo y dejan todo bien limpio y desinfectado. El precio es muy bueno
ravi s.
Must have product on every household. Cleans very good. Compared to other brand this is very long lasting and smells good
Liza R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a great product. Lysol always has good products. They cut through grease and grime with not a lot oh elbow work.
Bessy P.
Jonesborough, TN
Es muy bueno, pero sus químicos son muy fuertes y tengo que usar guantes y mascarilla para no dañar mis manos y pulmones.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?