BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Got one on my kitchen counter. Really good for a quick clean up. My wife uses it after cooking to clean spills and splahes.
Jon S.
Largo
With all the various colds and versus going around I believe this give me peace of mind knowing I am in a clean enviroment
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Great product use it all the time and all the rooms clean all surfaces in the house. Leaving everything smelling wonderful
Megan L.
It does a good job at cleaning and it smells okay, but pretty artificial. It's not my favorite but it's not super expensive
Cayleigh H.
Lima, OH
I love this. It's good to clean with. I like to keep it in my bathroom and kitchen to clean up around the counters and such
Lindsey R.
Lexington, KY
I like these wipes but they do tend to leave a little residue after you wipe which makes me feel like I should wipe over it
Jasner J.
Philadelphia
This is great, my kids are always making a mess and I have to hurry and be on the rescue, this is very convenient and fast.
Sarah A.
Thompsons Station, TN
This is my go to cleaner. It is so easy to use, and you can put it anywhere. It is especially nice for quick cleanup jobs.
Michelle A.
Ceres, CA
Easy to use! Have multiple canisters around the house. Good value to keep my house safe. Lightly scented not overpowering.
Jessalyn R.
For a world full of germs, use a dependable and great smelling antibacterial cleanser! Leaves all surfaces nice and clean!
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?