BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Jessica O.
This cleaner really gets the job done! With two kids and a dog, we need something that can work w one use—and this is it!!
Jon S.
Largo
With all the various colds and versus going around I believe this give me peace of mind knowing I am in a clean enviroment
Sidney O.
Jersey City, NJ
I have one by every sink in my house. It's so convenient when your cooking and lessens the amount of germs that is spread.
Megan L.
It does a good job at cleaning and it smells okay, but pretty artificial. It's not my favorite but it's not super expensive
kristina g.
Philadelphia , PA
makes cleaning a BREEZE. smell great and the brand has everything i need to clean. products are affordable and good quality
Yolanda T.
Ruston, LA
I didn't care for this product, it didn't remove the grease grime I was trying to clean, nor did I care for the smell of it
Penny Y.
La Mesa, CA
As a nurse cleanliness and germ fighting are important to me. For this reason I use Lysol daily to keep my home germ free.
Elizabeth L.
Biloxi, MS
Lysol has been my saving grace this flu season! EVERYTHING has been disinfected! The wipes made it all such a smooth task.
Niasia B.
Yonkers
It's honestly a great product and it cleans very well. I absolutely love it. The smell is strong, but it works really well.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Got one on my kitchen counter. Really good for a quick clean up. My wife uses it after cooking to clean spills and splahes.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's