BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Vicki F.
Great Lakes
I love using this product it's very  easy and quick to use I use it in my bathroom on my counter tops and toilet seat .
Magaret F.
Croydon, PA
Deja las baldosa de tu baño y cocina como nueva , ya no tienes que preocuparte por cómo lucirán dejas todo en manos de. Lysol

Aromatizar my house, it smells very good, people every time you enter want to stay for its irresistible smell, I just love it
Ella M.
Lincoln, NE
I love the ease of the tap top. Keep it right next to my sink so I'm able to wipe down counters and stove easily after meals.
Jessica N.
Choctaw, OK
I love having these just lying around so I can just grab a paper towel, hit it a few times and get down to cleaning counters.
Amelia V.
San Antonio
This product is great for my apartment it leaves my apartment smelling nice and clean it not a disappoint at all it must buy
Sidney O.
Jersey City, NJ
I have one by every sink in my house. It's so convenient when your cooking and lessens the amount of germs that is spread.
Megan L.
It does a good job at cleaning and it smells okay, but pretty artificial. It's not my favorite but it's not super expensive
Jessica O.
This cleaner really gets the job done! With two kids and a dog, we need something that can work w one use—and this is it!!
Chandy R.
Long Beach, CA
I love using this product. I would get so much dirt after using it. I like how the scent isn't too overpowering for usage.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's