BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Magaret F.
Croydon, PA
Deja las baldosa de tu baño y cocina como nueva , ya no tienes que preocuparte por cómo lucirán dejas todo en manos de. Lysol
Kao V.
Clovis, CA
Love this! Cleans very well and can be used to clean almost anything ! Smells great as well! Very good for stains and dusts !
Jessica N.
Choctaw, OK
I love having these just lying around so I can just grab a paper towel, hit it a few times and get down to cleaning counters.
Litzy H.
Rockford, IL
Great product! Makes your home smell delicious with the lemon 🍋 scent, works amazingly, makes everything look clean and shiny
Brooke D.
Barboursville, WV
Lysol never fails at cleaning or keeping healthy. The wonderful smells and easy-to-use products are reasons I keep on buying!
Ella M.
Lincoln, NE
I love the ease of the tap top. Keep it right next to my sink so I'm able to wipe down counters and stove easily after meals.
Carolina A.
Champaign, IL
I found this at dollar tree. I like trying out new cleaning products. it's so easy to use with the push top and smells great
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
I love using this product it's very  easy and quick to use I use it in my bathroom on my counter tops and toilet seat .
Lilibeth A.
Holy grail to cleanliness! I am a germophobe so this item is a must have in my house. I can't live without its citrus smell!
Cynthia F.
El Paso, TX
Perfect for quick cleaning on the go. Great for small messes. Smells great! Always leaves my bathroom looking squeaky clean!
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's