BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Natosha S.
Leesville
I love this for easy cleaning. Perfect for that fast pick up for counter tops and stoves. I love this. Price is normally fair.
Raegan S.
Redding
Love it makes the house smell good and kills the germs. My son is always touching everything ad this keeps us safe from germs.
Miya S.
Seale , AL
I literally use this stuff ALL over the house. it gets any mess right up. it also gets your house clean & has it smelling fresh
Leacey C.
FORT HOOD, TX
Lysol is and has alway sbeen my to go to specially if my kids are sick. Its a cleanong.and disinfectant! A must to have at home
Litzy H.
Rockford, IL
Great product! Makes your home smell delicious with the lemon 🍋 scent, works amazingly, makes everything look clean and shiny
Carolina A.
Champaign, IL
I found this at dollar tree. I like trying out new cleaning products. it's so easy to use with the push top and smells great
Jessica N.
Choctaw, OK
I love having these just lying around so I can just grab a paper towel, hit it a few times and get down to cleaning counters.
Ella M.
Lincoln, NE
I love the ease of the tap top. Keep it right next to my sink so I'm able to wipe down counters and stove easily after meals.
Erica S.
Chicago
I dont like it I think I stink. I would rather just use the spray bottle. This product really serves any real purpose to me.
Heather H.
Pineville , LA
I feel like I make a mess with this product,if doesn't disperse easily sometimes. I would prefer sticking to a spray bottle.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's