BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Alma L.
La Mesa, CA
I love how easy it is to dispense product on a paper towel or kitchen towel. It smells great and leaves everything very clean.
Chiffon B.
Memphis, Tn
I found this in a store that I go in and looked at like I never seen this before so I wanted, to try it out and I love it.....
Angel P.
Wood River, IL
Always use it through out the whole house cause the kids get sick a lot so best to keep it on hand! Don't want the babies sick
mella B.
manassas
This is an awesome multipurpose cleaner. I use it everywhere, bathroom, kitchen , car, office. I even use it to clean my phone!
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
Love to have in my kitchen. Clean my surface great. The odor is great. Price is accessible I buy in Walmart. Very trust brand.
Brea D.
Chester , VA
This cleaner is so great and convenient. It smells amazing and it doesn't smell like chemicals too much. It was a great value.
Victoria B.
Waterbury
This is pretty cool and I love the different scents. It's pretty convenient but my only issue is that it can be a little messy.
Patricia B.
Lysol can always be relied upon for quality products that work quickly and extremely effectively. Would recommend to a friend.
emily a.
Bakersfield, CA
this is an awesome product it is very easy to use and does its job it is great to use to clean counters your restroom its great
Roxanne V.
Austin, TX
It made cleaning up in the kitchen a lot more easy because I could just dab a cloth or paper towel and clean up a mess quickly.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's