BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Barney M.
Merced, CA
Love how the product does its job, but if you don't wear gloves while cleaning up, your hand will smell like Lysol for at least 3 days.
Vicky S.
Pasadena , TX
I love Lysol, well trusted brand. I have two little ones so I must disinfect all their toys and high chairs. this is perfect for that.
Michelle F.
Addison, TX
It’s a good product but for me personally not something I would pay for again because I feel there are plenty of cheaper alternatives.
Brittany T.
Flint, MI
These work awesome!!! So much less mess! I was lucky and found these to try at my local dollar tree, and will be a returning customer.
Elena R.
Arlington, VA
No huge complaints - leaves my home clean and smelling fresh every time! I find that I get the best deals on Lysol products at Target.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Love the functionality of this cleanser. Brig able to tap down on it and not have to spray is awesome! Always leaves everything clean.
Beth N.
I love how well it cleans!! not a lot of scrubbing. Effective! Also kills germs. I've been using Lysol products for almost 3 decades.
Alice R.
es un buen instrumento de limpieza, hasta ahora no tengo nincguna queja sobre este, se usa casi siempre ya que deja las cosas limpias
Wendy W.
Lysol is my go to brand for keeping my house clean and germ free. The Lysol All Purpose Cleaner is my favorite, quick and effective.
Amber K.
Buffalo, NY
I use this to clean up mostly everything and it really works great! You can use this for almost anything and it smells really great!
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?