BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Kari G.
Melville , LA
Smells great, cleans & disinfects sufficiently, great prices, found almost any retailer, and something I use weekly! Fairly new product
Emily G.
This free tap product is very convenient. I enjoy using this product and it's a good value. It has a nice scent. And it's very effective.
Lauren B.
Easy pump onto.your paper towel and clean dispensing! Cleans well. This is really nice for keeping on the counter for easy cleaning up.
Barney M.
Merced, CA
Love how the product does its job, but if you don't wear gloves while cleaning up, your hand will smell like Lysol for at least 3 days.
linda d.
stow , OH
I love this. The top tap feature makes it great to keep on the counter top for easy to reach usage. Smells great and cleans wonderfully
Erica R.
Elmwood park, NJ
I love that this is a multipurpose cleaner. I can use it on just about everything! It makes cleaning the entire house simple and easy.
Cody W.
Brookhaven, PA
I️ like this it’s Convenient to use however I do not like the smell and it is strong but it did clean my countertops and I think well
Amber K.
Buffalo, NY
I use this to clean up mostly everything and it really works great! You can use this for almost anything and it smells really great!
Kimberly D.
Huntsville, AL
This product is very convenient non cumbersome and works really well. I like that all you have to do is push to to top 2 get product.
Beth N.
I love how well it cleans!! not a lot of scrubbing. Effective! Also kills germs. I've been using Lysol products for almost 3 decades.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?