BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Yeabsira A.
Columbia
This product makes cleaning so much easier and I love the clean scent it leaves! I use it almost every other day, it's that convenient.
Britlea S.
Boaz, AL
Love the idea and the accesibIity. Do not however like the smell of the product. Also wish the container was more appealing to the eye.
Elena R.
Arlington, VA
No huge complaints - leaves my home clean and smelling fresh every time! I find that I get the best deals on Lysol products at Target.
Alica E.
Lincolnton, NC
I use this all over the house on multiple surfaces. Leaves everything feeling and smelling clean. I will obly use lysol brand products
Michelle B.
Love all of lysol products. Leaves everything clean and smells wonderful. Only use lysol for cleaning up my kitchen counter and floors.
Maddy S.
beach park
I use these for my kitchen counters which are always pretty clean I normally go through a pack in one week because I use them so often
Ana K.
Los productos de Lysol son muy buenos. Cuando los he utilizado han hecho su trabajo bien. Son efectivos y dejan un buen olor a limpio.
Daniela M.
Mi mama siempre lo ha usado incluso mi abuela super bueno... desinfecta y no deja olor desagradable para el paso rápida limpieza genial
Gabriele C.
Always keep these by my sink in the bathroom and kitchen, they are so useful and make it so easy to clean and keep everything sanitized
Kari G.
Melville , LA
Smells great, cleans & disinfects sufficiently, great prices, found almost any retailer, and something I use weekly! Fairly new product
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?