BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Stephanie M.
Hudson, FL
I love how my house smells after using Lysol, so clean and fresh, when anyone comes into my home they always comment how clean my home is
Margaret M.
Englewood, NJ
Great product , quick and easy to use. My home looks and smells clean. Its easy to use. I keep one in each bathroom for a quick cleaning.
Maria R.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCTS IS THE FIRST
TIME I USE IT THINK IT IS VERY GOOD, YOU CAN
USE IT WITH ANY PAPER TOWEL AND DELIVERS WHAT
IT PROMISES
Elena R.
Arlington, VA
No huge complaints - leaves my home clean and smelling fresh every time! I find that I get the best deals on Lysol products at Target.
linda d.
Stow, OH
I love this. The top tap feature makes it great to keep on the counter top for easy to reach usage. Smells great and cleans wonderfully
Emily G.
This free tap product is very convenient. I enjoy using this product and it's a good value. It has a nice scent. And it's very effective.
Lauren B.
Easy pump onto.your paper towel and clean dispensing! Cleans well. This is really nice for keeping on the counter for easy cleaning up.
Maria C.
Austin, TX
Such a great product at a fordable price , it's so easy to use and makes your whole house smell really good , I honestly recommend it.
Yeabsira A.
Columbia
This product makes cleaning so much easier and I love the clean scent it leaves! I use it almost every other day, it's that convenient.
Britlea S.
Boaz, AL
Love the idea and the accesibIity. Do not however like the smell of the product. Also wish the container was more appealing to the eye.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?