BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Maria R.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCTS IS THE FIRST
TIME I USE IT THINK IT IS VERY GOOD, YOU CAN
USE IT WITH ANY PAPER TOWEL AND DELIVERS WHAT
IT PROMISES
Margaret M.
Englewood, NJ
Great product , quick and easy to use. My home looks and smells clean. Its easy to use. I keep one in each bathroom for a quick cleaning.
Angela H.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff makes my home feel very clen and in addition cozy! Its has a scent scent which is a bonus but totally necesary in every house!
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
Love this stuff. I keep it on my kitchen counter. Its very convenient and easy to use. Works great for easy clean ups. Smells good too..
Yvonne L.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a great product for any in-between cleaning. It makes it a lot easier to complete a deep cleaning while I use this on a daily basis.
Anna B.
Ponderay, ID
I use these in the kitchen, the bathroom and laundry room. They are awesome when camping! They are easy to use and make everything clean!
Amanda H.
Sacramento, CA
Disinfect. Disinfect. Disinfect. Gotta love this cleaner. I think it does everything.w and probably more. Do they even list all the uses
Amy k.
Imperial, MO
I really enjoy this product, it is so convenient to use. The scent is pleasant and I feel Like it really does clean as well as it should.
Amanda C.
Erie
This is great to have on my counter for quick access. It cuts through grease well and most of the messes cooking or my kids leave behind.
member-b6a85
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's