BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Gwendolyn R.
Eudora, AR
All Lyson products are GREAT! I have been a Lyson fan since the little brown bottle. I use them with confidence and they never let me down.
Brittany I.
Wauseon , OH
Love love love Lysol wipes. Everything feels clean aNd is so easy to grab and wipe everything from counter to toys to toilet. Great product
Mrs J.
I love how Lysol makes my hone not only germ free but makes it smell so fresh and just gives you a sense of extra cleanliness and freshness
Samantha P.
This makes it easy to clean. But use a think towel or paper towel because it gets on your hands and your hands smell for a very long time.
shelby w.
Waldorf, md
I loved these little wipes, it made cleaning so much more convenient and it definitely made it quicker, which is always a plus in my book.
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
Lysol wipes are a lifesaver for a germaphobe like myself. This kind of takes that to the same level since you don't have to touch anything.
Cathy H.
I use Lysol power in every room in my house. It leaves my room with a fresh, clean and lemony smell. My bathroom mirrors are squeaky clean.
Nikki F.
Salem, NH
I love these wipes especially when it comes to quickly wiped the counter top or wiping the chairs. I even keep a box in my car just IncaseZ
Brittney T.
Springfield, MA
These wipes make the cleaning surface very soapy after you use them. You have to use something else to wipe the surface after you use them.
michelle h.
Bellmawr, NJ
I keep one of these in my bathroom for small messes. I have two kids who love to make messes so this helps to have something at the ready!
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?