BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Traci F.
I keep one of these on every sink makes it very easy to wipe up on the daily. Has great smells and a good variety of scents. I highly recommend this to everyone if you like simple and quick this product is for you
Rebekah M.
Coral gables , FL
I use this as the first step in my cleaning of my bathroom sink area. It’s good for a quick clean but unfortunately I haven’t found it to leave things spotless. I typically use windex afterward to get a full clean.
member-80164
Smells great, cleans well and does not leave a sticky surface. Use this one and other Lysol smells and wipes. The wipes are handy to grab and go to surface that needs cleaned.
Bisma R.
These are definitely multi purpose! You can use them for so many things such as wiping phone cases and counter tops. The smell isn’t too strong or intoxicating songs purpose to use when you have young children
David M.
Pensacola
I was looking to rate the Lysol wipes! BUT they’re not listed, however I have used this product in the past to clean, and it does exactly what it’s supposed to do, clean! Great product and works as described.
Allison N.
Love this product. Sometimes you just want to use something quick and these wipes do the trick! So easy to clean things right away. No hassle and I feel good about the condition and cleanliness I'm leaving the surface. I would highly recommend this product
Nicole M.
Eugene, OR
Genius idea. Makes it really easy to grab your sponge & tap it on top a few times and you're ready to clean. Great for areas you don't want over spray around and you use less product so it lasts longer too.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I absolutely love these wipes so much! Great for on the go and also can be used as an easy cleanup product for high chairs! The scent is wonderful and not too strong, leaves whatever you’re cleaning smelling fresh!
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Omg, this stuff is good. I got dirt off of areas I didn't realize were dirty. This cleaner has a pleasant smell and since it's Lysol, I trust it. I tried cleaners with bleach and personally, it stings my eyes and I have a hard time breathing when I use them. It isn't worth the possible lung damage. I like this cleaner so much, that I will buy it again from this company.
brooke w.
Loveland
this is a great cleaner! it works well on all surfaces in my house! also, the scent is amazing! the price is reasonable! and a little goes a long way! i would highly recommend this product and i will be buying again!
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's