BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Brittney T.
Springfield, MA
These wipes make the cleaning surface very soapy after you use them. You have to use something else to wipe the surface after you use them.
michelle h.
Bellmawr, NJ
I keep one of these in my bathroom for small messes. I have two kids who love to make messes so this helps to have something at the ready!
Cathy H.
I use Lysol power in every room in my house. It leaves my room with a fresh, clean and lemony smell. My bathroom mirrors are squeaky clean.
Nikki F.
Salem, NH
I love these wipes especially when it comes to quickly wiped the counter top or wiping the chairs. I even keep a box in my car just IncaseZ
Sara D.
Absolutely love this product, I have been using this for some time now. its multifunctional ability is what keeps me coming back every time
Akki S.
Brampton,Canada
It's not great but It's a good ..I use it every week for cleaning my washroom ..it's alright ..sometimes I feel like bleach works than this
Lindsey R.
Colchester, VT
The wipes have made cleaning my home so much easier! It fast and convenient. Even my fiancé uses them- more often than I thought he would!
Brittany I.
Wauseon , OH
Love love love Lysol wipes. Everything feels clean aNd is so easy to grab and wipe everything from counter to toys to toilet. Great product
Heather B.
Simon
These work fantastically! And they smell AMAZING!!! I love using them to clean my stove, counters & table & chairs!! Very pleasing scent!!
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
I always loved Lysol products, I feel like I am getting a thorough clean. The smells are pleasant as well. It also is not too badly priced.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's