BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Samantha S.
There are great to have all around the house. I keep one in the kitchen and I have one in the bathroom easy to you when trying to multitask or in a hurry.
Jennifer D.
Bellingham, MA
There is nothing negative to say! The only thing to be careful of this product should be used while wearing gloves. But the product really does kill germs
Colleen W.
Summerville, SC
It works great and it kills the germs and I love using it because it really works cleaning up my house and killing germs without the harsh chemicals Smells
Maria P.
Dundalk, MD
Lysol makes my house feel squeaky clean and germ-free! My go to is the air freshener! A quick spray of each room, kids toys and rugs, makes me feel better!
Becky L.
Rogersville, MO
This cleans really well and the citrus smell is very nice and not overpowering. The price is a good value for the product. Got it at the local supermarket.
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
Purchased at: Target
I use it everywhere it’s so easy to use to and i get my 6 year to get my six year old to help around the house with this since I know no pills will happen
Cindy W.
Waverly, OH
I love the Lysol tap. It not only smells great, but you can tap with one hand to get the cleaner. It makes so much easier when multitasking while cleaning.
Sharon W.
If you want convenience and super clean right away, this product is for you. I love these! I keep them around my bathrooms and kitchen. Super easy to use!!
dani l.
Russellville, AR
I love the cleanliness that Lysol gives you also the germ killing agents that it has. I love the smell and also the job that it does all around the house.
Oyee M.
They are my life saver being clean bug i love to use them ay my home i. Kitchen in my kid room every where yhey clean the stains and senatize space well
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?