BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Breanna B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is amazing especially working in an office setting during the winter months. It is priced at an affordable price, smells amazing and protects from those nasty germs. It also is long lasting. I would highly recommend this product.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I have many of these in my apartment! They work really great, they are so easy to use and they do a great job at cleaning and smell amazing. All you do is put a towel on top and just pump the bottle for product to get on the Towel.
Holly C.
Sherman, TX
I like the scent of this one. Lysol is my go-to when I am cleaning just about anything. I use the wipes in my kitchen, bathroom, and on everyday surfaces. Love the affordability and quality of the cleaner and especially the wipes.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
These are wickedly convenient and don’t look tacky is left out in the open. The top locks and unlocks easily enough that spills or accidental pumps aren’t a wiry, and the container is durable enough to last through multiple moves.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I love this product from Lysol it works well and always does the job, it kinda has a bleachy smell to it I don't mind it so much. If you have sensitive noses or skin I would use gloves and face protector, overall it's affordable
Ciara F.
Ferndale , WA
This smells so good and is great for cleaning pretty much anything. I like how it collects the dust well. However, it does tend to get stuck in the container and will be hard to pull out nicely. Overall, I will buy this again.
Jordan S.
Cordele, GA
Super innovative. Love how easy it is to just tap your cloth or sponge on the top and you get enough cleaner for the whole counter. You don’t waste any product or have to keep squirting. Nifty little counter top product.
Evelyn G.
Doral, FL
Me encanta para poner en el baño lo práctico que es el aparato que se activa con un sensor y deposita el jabón en mis manos, no hay mejor que este aparte que el jabón no me reseca las manos así me lave muchas veces al null día
Frecita C.
Mersedes , TX
Tiene un agradable olor dura asta por cuatro semanas y me encanta utilisarlos en los cuartos de mis hijos, ademas es bueno para el precio ahy en diferentes oloros
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
I love the package of these. It make cleaning up messes a lot easier. I have one set up on the kitchen counter next to the sink and it doesn’t take up too much room. But it is a little pricy for they amount you’re getting.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's