BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Cha Cha C.
San Bernardino, CA
I love Lysol Power & Free multi purpose it smells good it smells clean I use it for the floors I use for the walls and for the counters and for the restroom
Kristell T.
Laie
This helps me a lot since its very convenient and cheap. It cleans the mess right away and it is not too strong to damage your hands. It leaves a nice smell
Sierra A.
Makes it SO much easier to clean without getting the product on your hands. Don't need much. Bought it at target and love it. Will definitely be repurchasing
Jennifer D.
Bellingham, MA
There is nothing negative to say! The only thing to be careful of this product should be used while wearing gloves. But the product really does kill germs
Laura M.
Rocklin, CA
Cleans well, has a pleasant smell, yet leaves a film on the counters. Convenient container that doesn't take up too much space. Sometimes can break easily.
Cindy W.
Waverly, OH
I love the Lysol tap. It not only smells great, but you can tap with one hand to get the cleaner. It makes so much easier when multitasking while cleaning.
dani l.
Russellville, AR
I love the cleanliness that Lysol gives you also the germ killing agents that it has. I love the smell and also the job that it does all around the house.
Sharon W.
If you want convenience and super clean right away, this product is for you. I love these! I keep them around my bathrooms and kitchen. Super easy to use!!
Maria P.
Dundalk, MD
Lysol makes my house feel squeaky clean and germ-free! My go to is the air freshener! A quick spray of each room, kids toys and rugs, makes me feel better!
Adrianna J.
Arlington, TX
Omg this cleaning product is so cool . I don't have to spray anything I just tap & the product is on the paper towel . Just wipe & go . Totally mess free !
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's