BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Rosemary C.
Miami
It kills the bacteria and viruses that can be felt in the environment. Disinfect many surfaces in my home, as well as soften, and it leaves an incredible smell!
Vanessa M.
This pump is extremely convenient for anyone to use. Just grab a paper towel dab it with some of the product and clean any surface and leave it smelling clean.
Katie D.
Baltimore, MD
Very convenient and easy to use. Great product for daily cleaning and spot cleaning. Fabulous smell and looks fine sitting on a counter. Great value for price.
Melissa D.
Lonaconing, MD
I recently purchased this product from my local Dollar Store where they were having a sale, I was unsure of how well it work work but the results were amazing
Lee G.
East Canton, OH
So easy to use quickly when you need it. Kills germs and works on countertops and our stovetop. I refill the pump bottle with new Lysol from a regular bottle.
Jessica T.
This product is great. I love it bc it works on almost everything in my house. Anything that's helps get the job done faster is a plus. The smell is good too.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
This is such an amazing contraption! With being a human kangaroo constantly having an infant with me at all times this makes clean up so much easier and quick!
Kyle S.
Farmville, VA
Very convenient. I don't have to look for any cleaner when needed. Works well. Just as regular cleaner out of a spray bottle. Leaves my kitchen smelling great.
Courtney R.
Austin, TX
Love, Love, Love this! Perfect to keep in the kid's bathroom. No excuses for leftover toothpaste in the sink. They smell great and are truly foolproof to use!
Aayushi P.
Somerset, NJ
It cleans really really well. One tip I would say is stay away from their bleach products because it is extremely strong! So strong that it made my eye water.
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's