BY LYSOL

Lysol® Brand Power & Free Tap Top™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle Scent.

New.

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.

With Hydrogen™ peroxide. see more...

Cynthia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for quick clean! This always come in handy they are in the good value market. Very effective and good smelling and the container they are in easy to pull them out.
Kennedy T.
When I was 13 I had my first love replace my baby and I never ever put the bottom of the bananas have me going crazy I'm really starstruck I like Starbucks and make up
Autumn B.
York, SC
I love these! I really liked when windex had them but I just don't know how I feel about cleaning my counters with windex but when Lysol came out with it I freaked out!
Bonnie S.
I love the squeaky clean way this product cleans greasy grime and the smell is so refreshing and it's super affordable that's a good value that lets you stay in your budget
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI
I use this on almost everything. My house smells great and looks clean after every use. Highly recommend it. a great product at a good price even when it's not on sale.
Brittney G.
Pasco, WA
Love this .. very easy press & you get cleaner no more tilting the spray bottle so you can get every last drop .. also cute designs so you can leave it on the counter top
Emerald S.
Wise, VA
This pump is the most convenient item in my house when babysitting or cooking. Especially when you only have one hand free and need to clean up a mess very quickly.
Anthony A.
Washington, DC
My roommate recently found out that he was allergic to chlorine. After the appointment where he was told, he talked the whole way home how he doesn't get near chlorine and the last time he went swimming the water was ozonated yada yada. But that evening as he is doing laundry he pulled out the bleach and it hit him! CHLORINE IS IN EVERYTHING I USE! From cleansers to toilet bowl cleaners to the bottle of bleach he keeps under the kitchen sink.

So all of it had to go. I saw this line by Lysol and thought I would start introducing him to new products that were chlorine free. OMG, he is a freak over them. He kept going on about the smell and how things just felt cleaner not to mention the (likely) psychological effect it had on him - He has been one happy dude. He showed me how it took off a wall smudge just like the bleach based cleaner that he has since given away.

So whether you have the same allergy or not I think using this is just smarter, you don't need gloves just a love of things feeling clean!
Cassie V.
Oak Harbor
This cleaner works and get the job done, it takes off most sticky and nasty stuff on surfaces. I prefer a natural cleaning product without harsh chemicals though.
Gracey W.
Tacoma, WA
So good. I buy these time and time again because I love them so much. I've given them as joke gifts to friends but my friends are clearly hooked and thank me often
Elizabeth S.
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Is this really better than a spray bottle?
marcy p.
CLOVIS, CA
Can you use it to clean your stove top?
Teresa D.
Does this product make it easier and faster to clean?

Kohl's